- New York City, NY
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Michele Giella
This position will develop copy for various social editorial series, with a focus on lifestyle- and artistry-driven video content. Strong stylistic skills and experience concepting and executing branded video content a must. This role will work directly with Creative, Social, Global Marketing, Education, Online, Global Communications, Product Development, and Legal.
- Write engaging, brand-appropriate copy for new and existing social branded content to promote product through a lifestyle lens.
- Concept and storyboard product and lifestyle content; write scripts and voice overs.
- Guide talent through scripts on set, ensuring talking points and product claims are accurately recorded.
- Collaborate with Design to create a consistent visual and verbal landscape, always with an eye on what’s next.
- Collaborate with Education team to generate artistry-driven content, tips, and how tos.
- Work with Marketing to customize programs that achieve regional relevance.
- Work with Global Communications to liaise and engage with talent.
- Present concepts and ideas to various teams, including brand Sr. Leadership.
- Collaborate with Legal on claims and registrations.
- Assist with ad-hoc social projects as needed.
- 3–5+ years of writing experience in social and video.
- Strong ability to develop brand narratives around products, paying special attention to tone, context, and consistency.
- Experience working closely with art departments and working with talent on set to co-create brand narratives.
- A collaborative spirit and positive responsiveness to feedback.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects with a high level of detail under tight deadlines.