- Remote; Virtual
- Job Terms:
- DOE + Benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Amanda Hoffay
• Responsible for tracking and reporting against performance of subscription business including digital and mobile marketing efforts around lead generation, subscription acquisition and customer engagement/retention
• Maintain reports, dashboards and analysis that are distributed to stakeholders and leadership on regular cadence (weekly, monthly).
• Work with marketing stakeholders to ensure proper tracking and attribution on all tests and campaigns
• Balance deep dive reporting with adhoc requests
• Minimum of 3 of experience in digital marketing or digital analytics
• Ability to analyze both structured and unstructured data and turn them into insights
• Experience analyzing and interpreting data from digital marketing channels such as email, display, affiliate, search, social and mobile
• Ability to translate, communicate, and visualize metrics into a digestible format for all levels of understanding
• Knowledge of digital marketing acquisition, conversion, and customer retention metrics and best practices
• Proficiency in Excel and/or Python and PowerPoint
• Knowledge of Tableau, Domo or other data visualization and dashboarding tools
• Understanding of mobile app marketing and analytics, including tools such as Apple App Store Connect, Google Play Store.
• Basic understanding of web, email, and app analytics methods, such as tracking pixels, parameters and tag managers.
• Interest or some experience in digital media or online publishing.
• Some exposure to data APIs, SQL databases, and programming languages (e.g. Python) is a plus.
• Bachelor's in related field(Marketing,/Bus/Data Science
This legendary company has entertained, informed and inspired people around the globe for over 90 years. Named one of Forbes top companies to work for year over year, this is where dreams really do come true.
Whether you’re looking to create, support business growth and development, work behind-the-scenes on your favorite TV shows or upcoming movies, or anything in-between, this is your opportunity to start the next chapter of your career story and help create the exhilarating experiences this company is known for worldwide.
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.