- New York, NY; Remote
- Job Terms:
- DOE + Benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Teddy Stackman
The Senior Manager, Conversion Marketing position will support the Senior Director in the development and deployment of conversion marketing campaigns for the Service Continuity segment of customers (i.e. customers with an existing relationship to the product via self-pay subscription + a new trial), to increase in-trial listening engagement and subscriptions.
A key responsibility of the candidate will be rolling out the new Service Continuity 2.0 program, including developing the marketing campaigns (EM/digital/social/DM/call center), outlining the backend requirements (filling out project charters, reviewing business and functional requirement documents) and project managing the implementation across various stakeholders. The candidate will also need to have a strong grasp of analytics to be able to create and analyze subscription and response KPI dashboards.
The successful candidate must have the experience, acumen and maturity to be able to work independently, grasp business goals and strategy, pay attention to details and work collaboratively and effectively with other stakeholders to deploy initiatives and meet deadlines.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Team SME for pulling data/analytics - including sizing opportunities and expected results to get finance approvals for projects, pulling email and direct mail response and sales metrics to analyze operational breakages, creating Adobe dashboards to evaluate webpage response and sales flow throughput, pulling conversion/sales data from Tableau to create presentations, spot red-flags and provide additional segments/views analysis.
- Lead the implementation of marketing campaigns – define target population, project performance based on historical data, estimate budgets, submit promo authorizations justifications to secure funding, write creative briefs, provide creative draft feedback and approval ensuring strategy is met, test proofs, monitor campaign performance.
- Project manage the roll out of the SC 2.0 marketing plan across key stakeholders – including channel marketing team, call center, digital experience, auto dealership teams, to make sure all components launch on time and all milestones are met.
- Outline functional business requirements for the ‘next gen’ SC 2.0 program – define scope of work and key criteria to build out back end functionality.
- Manage the implementation of ad hoc marketing testing/projects (e.g. quarterly seasonal campaigns) as needed
Requirements and General Skills:
- 11+ years work experience in Marketing, ideally a subscription/media service.
- Bachelor's degree required. MBA preferred.
- Strong analytics and reporting skills required – ability to understand, pull, analyze marketing data and put together projections, budgets, report out on results of campaigns and provide insights
- Tactical experience creating/managing marketing communications/creatives, and defining campaign criteria required - including Direct Mail, Email, telemarketing and web content
- Experience in project planning and project management
- Self-starter – ability to grasp concepts and figure things out independently without much hand holding
- Ability to pay attention to details, strong organizational skills and the ability to commute progress/roadblocks upwards
- Good presentation, Excel and communication skills
- Interpersonal skills and ability to interact and work with staff at all levels to effectively push initiatives through to completion
- Strong time management skills, with the ability to prioritize and multi-task, and work under shifting deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Thorough knowledge of MS-Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access).
- Especially strong Excel and analytics experience/skills
- Strong experience with Tableau to analyze dashboards and pull data and insights
- Experience in Adobe Analytics and digital/email KPIs to be able to create reports
Audio entertainment company leading a new era of audio entertainment by delivering the most compelling subscription and ad-supported audio experiences to millions of listeners -- in the car, at home and on the go. Their talent, content, technology and innovation continue to be at the forefront, and they want you to be a part of it!
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.