- Seattle, WA
- Job Terms:
- $35-$37/hourly + Benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Saraya Kohloff
This is a fast-growing global business that is rapidly expanding our brand offering to delight our customers. Our team is looking for an entrepreneurial, creative, and detail-oriented Marketing Coordinator to support marketing and content work streams. The ideal candidate will offer a high visual and editorial bar, work seamlessly across cross-functional teams, and have the tenacity to solve challenges. This position will work closely with creative, marketing, and product teams to deliver bar-raising work that enhances the customer experience.
- Content Management
- Support content development workflows including the audit of images, graphics, video, and copy to maintain a high quality bar
- Work with Product Managers and Marketing Managers to troubleshoot product detail page issues and identify content opportunities
- Support updates to the content management system
- Oversee detail page and brands store enhancements to improve the customer experience
- Execute specialty marketing programs to support strategic product launches, seasonality, and marquee programs
- Support onsite advertising including campaign creation, execution, and measurement
- Develop or enhance process guidelines for marketing workstreams
- Support ad-hoc marketing needs
- Bachelor degree
- Editorial and/or content management experience
- Knowledge of marketing fundamentals
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to work with both creative and technical teams and handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional attention to detail
- End-to-end ownership of project deliverables
- Self-starter who is a customer-obsessed, detail-oriented, and enthusiastic team player
- Strong communication outlining plans and ideas, in written and verbal format
- Strong relationship building with internal and external stakeholders
- Understanding of creative best practices and digital creative development including photography, videography, graphic design, and copywriting
- Ability to use data and metrics to measure the performance of content efforts, determine improvements and innovations, and to support project requests
- Proficient in the Adobe Suite
Want to work for one of the fastest growing and most admired companies in the world?
Founded in 1995 this client of Aquent’s has grown to one of the largest tech companies in the world. Driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing products, and providing services that transform the way their customers live their lives and run their businesses. Come join them and work in a place that values innovation, creativity and leadership.
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.