- Any U.S. Location
- Job Terms:
- DOE + Benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Mindy Totaro
Aquent's Client seeks an experienced Marketing Manager who is passionate about marketing the business value of this family of apps and services to advertisers. The vision for this role is to inspire marketers at auto companies and agencies to see the company as a trusted partner for achieving their most important business outcomes.
This role partners closely with the sales team and other cross-functional teams to provide marketing leadership and support in order to grow revenue for the auto vertical within North America. The successful candidate will have experience developing and executing strategic B2B marketing plans. They must be comfortable managing relationships and collaborating with internal and external stakeholders and agencies, and thrive working cross-functionally within large, matrixed organizations.
- Develop and execute vertical marketing plans that drive business relationships, product adoption, and revenue for the automotive vertical within North America.
- Strategically craft messaging and content that resonates with automotive marketers based on market assessment, analysis, and understanding of client priorities.
- Own and lead the execution of multi-channel campaigns coordinating with cross-functional partners including Sales, Events, Comms, Insights, Business Product Marketing, and more.
- Partner with other regions and verticals to align on messaging and activations where it makes sense, and scale programs globally for bigger impact
- Participate in tiger teams focused on driving adoption of the company's video and local advertising products.
- BA/BS degree
- 8+ years experience in B2B marketing, preferably within the ad tech space
- Experience in translating sales objectives into marketing strategies and creating compelling messaging and storytelling that resonates with advertisers
- Ability to communicate product information into easy-to-understand language and scaling that messaging across different marketing channels
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent stakeholder management
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- Experience within the automotive industry
- A passion for innovation within marketing programs
Based in Menlo Park, California, this top social media company builds technologies that help people connect. Their mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together.
With a culture of constantly iterating, solving problems and working together to connect people all over the world, it’s important that their workforce reflects the diversity of the people they serve. Hiring people with different backgrounds and points of view helps make better decisions, build better products and create better experiences for everyone.
Working here, you’ll:
• Be part of their mission of community building
• Work on the most visible apps and services in the social media industry
• Work in an Agile environment, in constant iteration and problem-solving mode
• Have a hand in developing products that empower more than 3 billion people around the world to share ideas, offer support and make a difference
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.