- Fremont, CA
- Job Terms:
- DOE + Benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Ryan Lack
This is a group within Enterprise Engineering that focuses on improving enterprise user productivity experiences by identifying opportunities through data insights and landscape research and exploring innovations to address improvement opportunities. The lab uses ideation, prototyping and insights to explore opportunities to provide the best tools, services and recommendations for the workplace of the future.
- Work closely with cross-functional partners (Engineering product management, data analysis) to research and validate knowledge gaps.
- Execute end-to-end custom primary research using a wide variety of qualitative and quantitative methods, and interpret analysis through the lens of business impact, human factors, and/or social science
- Collect and analyze user behavior through server logs, online experiments (A/B testing), benchmark studies, lab studies, and surveys.
- Understand and incorporate complex technical and business requirements into research.
- Advocate research findings to diverse audiences through written reports and verbal presentations.
- Conduct research and competitive analysis. Communicate results and illustrate suggestions
- Manage and prioritize research plans through ambiguous and fast-changing environments
- Knowledge of qualitative and quantitative user-centered research methods (e.g., interviewing, ethnography, surveys, co-design, concept-testing, etc.)
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- A strategic thinker who can connect the big picture to tactical changes
- Experience in engaging and influencing cross functional experts
- Proficient at providing clarity and progressing in ambiguous environments
Based in Menlo Park, California, this top social media company builds technologies that help people connect. Their mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together.
With a culture of constantly iterating, solving problems and working together to connect people all over the world, it’s important that their workforce reflects the diversity of the people they serve. Hiring people with different backgrounds and points of view helps make better decisions, build better products and create better experiences for everyone.
Working here, you’ll:
• Be part of their mission of community building
• Work on the most visible apps and services in the social media industry
• Work in an Agile environment, in constant iteration and problem-solving mode
• Have a hand in developing products that empower more than 3 billion people around the world to share ideas, offer support and make a difference
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.