- Remote; Virtual
- Job Terms:
- DOE + Benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Kendra Campbell
The Franchise Ops Coordinator will support the Franchise team (as part of a the broader Franchise & International group) with a specialized focus on forward looking International Franchise Management opportunities. They have the ability to see the big picture with the tenacity to get into the weeds and manage day-to-day communications on asset/campaign approvals. From International Launch Events to market sustainment efforts, this person should have a passion for creative campaigns and celebrate the true collaborative process that goes into executing them!
- Manages strong relations with Franchise and International partners at all levels to help develop opportunities and coordinate approvals on campaigns that support the company
- Contribute to overall support by leading executions with other lines of business, trafficking assets for non-broadcast partners, tracking all efforts and creating final recap decks to share with partners and internal stakeholders
- Support Franchise team with the development of International Campaign planning
- Coordinates the flow and dissemination of pertinent information and materials across the various marketing disciplines
- Serve as a key point of contact for creative routings, working closely with business leads
- Support Director and Manager with the creation of presentations to disseminate strategies to business partners
- Managing ongoing document of all campaign plans
- Flexible and adaptable to changing priorities with the skills to work in a fast-paced environment
- Comfortable working through a matrixed structure to deliver the end solution
- Excellent interpersonal skills to ensure successful interactions, strong working relationships and the ability to interface with varied levels of management, peers and partners across varying teams
- Highly collaborative creative sensibility, with ability to be open minded to feedback and always seeking out the best idea, not just their own idea.
- Strong sense of the creative process, ability to take multiple points of feedback and consolidate them to actionable and constructive notes to partners
- Understanding and open-mindedness to data and analytics helping guide decisions
- Knowledge of ecommerce and/or Streaming ecosystems is a plus
- Bachelor's Degree
This legendary company has entertained, informed and inspired people around the globe for over 90 years. Named one of Forbes top companies to work for year over year, this is where dreams really do come true.
Whether you’re looking to create, support business growth and development, work behind-the-scenes on your favorite TV shows or upcoming movies, or anything in-between, this is your opportunity to start the next chapter of your career story and help create the exhilarating experiences this company is known for worldwide.
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.