- New York / Detroit
- Job Terms:
- DOE + Benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Amanda Hoffay
You will be responsible for scaling the business by helping account teams to deliver a positive customer experience for our advertisers. By providing support on campaigns optimization and reporting you will assist in driving strong performances and deliver a positive return on investment for our advertisers. In providing timely and flawless booking and tracking support you will assist in improving the ease of doing business across our internal and external partners.
As an Account Manager, you will develop expertise in Amazon’s products and processes and be capable of both efficient and accurate campaign execution support as well as identifying opportunities to improve our workflows and implement best practices across verticals.
• Minimum 4+ year professional experience
• Bachelor's degree required
• Proficient with Microsoft Excel
• Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication (written and verbal) skills
• Ability to work cross-functionally and with a wide range of people with different skill sets
• Have digital advertising experience/Agency experience
• Digital marketing experience/project management
• Proficient with excel
• Attention to detail
• Comfortable in a fast paced environment, must be able to prioritize with clear communication
• Positive attitude
Want to work for one of the fastest growing and most admired companies in the world?
Founded in 1995 this client of Aquent’s has grown to one of the largest tech companies in the world. Driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing products, and providing services that transform the way their customers live their lives and run their businesses. Come join them and work in a place that values innovation, creativity and leadership.
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.