- Remote; Virtual
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Mindy Totaro
The field marketing manager will execute the North America go-to-market strategy and marketing
plan for Enterprise Sales Teams in the U.S. Southeast and West. They will design and execute
marketing campaigns, as part of this plan, to build, grow and win pipeline for their sales territory(s)
and meet their specific marketing targets to drive marketing ROI. The position is on the
North America Marketing team and must be focused on outbound (customer-facing) activities.
- Create and execute a comprehensive go-to-market plan for the U.S. Southeast and West to achieve healthy pipeline coverage. Set tactical direction for marketing programs that generate revenue.
- Lead execution and field adoption of integrated campaigns, field events, executive programs, joint events with partners, digital marketing, calling campaigns, and industry conferences.
- Manage/track budget and spend.
- Measure, analyze, and report on territory pipeline building activities to understand contribution to pipeline health, and to evaluate marketing effectiveness/return on investment.
- Partner with sales leaders to analyze and recommend pipeline building programs that map to the attributes and account types of the sales territory.
- Recommend and drive marketing approaches to grow and accelerate revenue generation.
- Collaborate with channel marketing and field alliances to integrate the partner ecosystem into the territory go-to-market plan and build joint marketing programs.
- Collaborate with peer North America Field Marketing Managers to execute the overall GTM plan
- Grow the database of targetable contacts in the right job levels/functions for the sales territory.
Education and Experience Required:
- BA or BS in Marketing or related field; MBA preferred.
- 3+ years demand generation marketing experience, including field marketing, campaigns, industry marketing, segment marketing, digital marketing and partner marketing.
- 3+ years’ experience in high technology / software industry
- Sales and/or channel experience a plus.
- Account Based Marketing experience a plus.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Expert knowledge of marketing principles, practices, tactics and tools.
- Demonstrated experience in creating demand generation campaigns
- Able to build strong relationships and trust with sales leaders and teams.
- Experience in developing and driving consistent field adoption of marketing campaigns
- Use of Social media to drive business
- Understanding of the industry, offering categories and company offerings/strategy.
- Strong project and budget management skills.
- Excellent written/oral communications.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to build, manage and influence virtual teams.
- Ability to interface effectively with all levels of management and functional disciplines.
- Experience with SFDC and SFDC tools
- Knowledge of account- based marketing and expanding footprints in accounts, a plus