- Los Angeles, CA; Remote; Virtual
- Job Terms:
- $28/hourly + Benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Saraya Kohloff
This is a fast-growing team within the company. The team is looking for a customer-focused, results-oriented Social Media Community Manager to manage Social for a few upcoming shows, grow engagement amongst our fans, own communication with our Organic Social agencies, and manage creative content workflows for Social platforms.
Community Management and Content Creation:
- Collaborate with agencies to write, plan, and schedule content across social media touch points.
- Ensure that the company voice is consistently represented in all communications.
- Manage the presence of the company on social networking sites like Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Run fan engagement and fan acquisition events (e.g. Twitter Watch Parties) with our agencies.
- Help launch influencer campaigns in partnership with our agencies.
Analytics & Monitoring:
- Analyze key metrics
- Maintain a deep understanding of social networks
Internal Social Media Advocacy:
- Be an advocate for social media to the broader team
- Establish partnerships with subject matter experts and social media stakeholders across the organization to create and cultivate content for distribution through social networking sites.
• 5+ years of community management experience
• Bachelor’s degree required
• Thorough understanding of social media best practices
• Excellent written and oral communication skills, with experience communicating to both customers and senior management
• Ability to deal with ambiguity, respond flexibly to changes, and produce results in a fast-paced environment
• Strong bias for action and ability to prioritize effectively
• 5+ years of experience managing a social media presence, an online marketing strategy, or an online community
• Experience with Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, TikTok
• Strong copywriting abilities and sound editorial judgment
• Ability to use quantitative data and metrics to drive editorial decisions and marketing activities
• Strong influence management skills to influence business and technology teams without direct authority.
Want to work for one of the fastest growing and most admired companies in the world?
Founded in 1995 this client of Aquent’s has grown to one of the largest tech companies in the world. Driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing products, and providing services that transform the way their customers live their lives and run their businesses. Come join them and work in a place that values innovation, creativity and leadership.
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.