- San Francisco, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Saraya Kohloff
Our UX team is looking for an experienced UXR with a passion for education to join our growing team to help drive the future of equitable tech education experiences (e.g. learning to code, upskilling in the tech job market). In this role you will be responsible for conducting all aspects of research to address product needs and identify meaningful opportunities for our users (tech education partners, and learners). You will work closely with fellow researchers, design, product management, engineering, and other teams to develop equitable experiences for technical education.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Human-Computer Interaction, Cognitive Science, Learning Sciences, Statistics, Psychology, related field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Demonstrate skill excellence in a wide range of research methods, including when and how to apply them during the product development process.
- 5+ years experience Creating research briefs, executing studies, creating syntheses docs
- Proficient with statistical software and descriptive and inferential statistics
- Experience in creating research deliverables with long-lasting impact
- CMS and LMS experience
A giant in the Tech Industry, this company's mission is to organize the world's information and make it universally accessible and useful. This company is committed to continuing to to make diversity, equity, and inclusion part of everything they do—from how they build their products to how they build their workforce. Consistenly named one of Forbes top employers, this company works hard to attract, retain and progress the best Talent.
A career here gives you the opportunity to be part of something bigger:
- Expanding Opportunity - Providing people with information, tools and services to help them build knowledge, fuel curiosity, and unlock opportunity.
- Protecting Users - Keeping billions of people safer online.
- Including all Voices - Building a world where progress, equitable outcomes, diversity, and inclusion can be realities both inside and outside our workplace.
- Responding to Crisis - Helping those affected by crisis through products, people and partners.
- Advancing Sustainability - Unifying practices, partnerships, and products around a single mission — to foster sustainability at scale.
Are you ready to join the journey?
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.