- Orlando, FL
- Job Terms:
- DOE + Benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Heidi Glynn
As a Senior Product Designer on the Technology & Digital team, you will be part of the team responsible for designing products that enable our Guests to gain the most enjoyment from their experiences within our Parks, Resorts and Cruises. Beyond providing practical and useful solutions, you will craft digital experiences that connect on an emotional level, delivering designs with the quality and character expected from this company. You’ll approach your work from a multidisciplinary, holistic perspective – applying expertise across user experience, interface design and visual design – to define and design complete product solutions. You will collaborate with design, product, & technology teams on the vision and the project, while also participating in scoping and estimation discussions. This is an unmatched opportunity for a designer who is passionate about delivering meaningfully resonant experiences across current and emerging digital platforms and technologies.
• Design original, useful, and elegant digital experiences for users of Parks, Experiences, and Products worldwide
• Apply a broad range of skills to drive digital product design from concept through execution and final implementation
• Partner with other designers and collaborate with cross-functional teams – including product management, technology and consumer insights – to take work from ideation to reality
• Apply your exceptional attention to detail and craft as you guide designs through to product implementation, ensuring final product development fully reflects design specifications
• Apply rigorous design thinking as we develop products at the crossroads of the physical and digital worlds
• Interpret, infuse, and leverage our unique brands and properties to deliver on high expectations from our users
• Reflect our evolving design patterns and contribute to further progressing our standards of excellence
• Listen to our users and advocate for their perspectives, creating opportunities to deliver on their expectations within current and future projects
• Listen to internal partners who have new business opportunities for The Company, and respond with design ideas that combine business and user needs
• Support the design team as we communicate our product design recommendations to our cross-functional leadership team, by delivering sketches, wireframes, design specifications, compositions, specifications and prototypes
• Expected to design product experiences across web, mobile web and native apps (iOS and Android)
• Be organized and knowledgeable on project and product details
• Participate in design critique with peers and lead designers to improve the quality of your work and engage with the work of others on the team
• Present work when needed to stakeholders from peer-level to executive-level and use excellent visual, communication and storytelling skills to represent the product design process with stakeholders.
• 3-5 years experience as an end-to-end multidisciplinary product designer, possessing solid capabilities across possessing solid capabilities across a range of design disciplines
• Responsive web design experience, including e-commerce, with premium brands
• A track record of working with cross-functional product development teams to ship customer-facing digital products
• Utilizing qualitative and quantitative data to inform and inspire design
• Experience creating products from a user-first design approach
• Capability to build interactive prototypes
• Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Prior training or equivalent project experience
- 2-year college degree or equivalent preferred
- A portfolio of your most impactful work – portfolio presentation is expected.
Must be located in Florida. Work will be Hybrid, with majority of working time remote, but must be able to drive in to Orlando office periodically.
This legendary company has entertained, informed and inspired people around the globe for over 90 years. Named one of Forbes top companies to work for year over year, this is where dreams really do come true.
Whether you’re looking to create, support business growth and development, work behind-the-scenes on your favorite TV shows or upcoming movies, or anything in-between, this is your opportunity to start the next chapter of your career story and help create the exhilarating experiences this company is known for worldwide.
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.