- Remote; Virtual
- Job Terms:
- DOE + Benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Kendra Campbell
We need a research and insights analyst who is well versed with qualitative and quantitative methodologies. They will be focused on performing research on content creators.
- Develop research briefs and execute studies for the Creator Marketing team.
- Frame and translate business questions, into appropriate analytical plans and research studies that will inform strategic and tactical business decisions.
- Synthesize research studies from multiple teams into one narrative.
- Analyze and interpret various data, define patterns and growth metrics, and deliver actionable recommendations for internal stakeholders.
- Work with research agencies to drive best-in-class and innovative research approaches, and manage relationships and projects.
- 5+ years experience on the client side consumer insights and marketing research for a major media/entertainment or CPG company
- Bachelor's Degree in psychology, anthropology, communications, media studies or other relevant field equivalent.
- Strong understanding of marketing research methods and statistical analysis techniques.
- Demonstrated strong performance in prior roles, with increasing levels of responsibility and independence.
- Finds innovative approaches in implementing research, extracting insights, and linking insights to strategies.
- Ability to think globally/strategically, turn information into effective strategies and drive results.
- Exceptional storytelling skills, with the ability to extract, craft, and present narratives using data.
- Excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills.
- Distinctive problem solving and analysis skills and impeccable business judgment.
- Passion for observing trends and behavior.
- Proactive, decisive, and flexible, able to operate in a fast-paced, constantly evolving and collaborative environment.
A giant in the Tech Industry, this company's mission is to organize the world's information and make it universally accessible and useful. This company is committed to continuing to to make diversity, equity, and inclusion part of everything they do—from how they build their products to how they build their workforce. Consistently named one of Forbes top employers, this company works hard to attract, retain and progress the best Talent.
A career here gives you the opportunity to be part of something bigger:
- Expanding Opportunity - Providing people with information, tools and services to help them build knowledge, fuel curiosity, and unlock opportunity.
- Protecting Users - Keeping billions of people safer online.
- Including all Voices - Building a world where progress, equitable outcomes, diversity, and inclusion can be realities both inside and outside our workplace.
- Responding to Crisis - Helping those affected by crisis through products, people and partners.
- Advancing Sustainability - Unifying practices, partnerships, and products around a single mission — to foster sustainability at scale.
Are you ready to join the journey?
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.