- Seattle, WA (remote during pandemic)
- Job Terms:
- DOE + Benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Kendra Campbell
As a Product Designer in the Commerce Design team, you will be an integral part of the broader design team and will be involved in every aspect of the product development process, from brainstorming the next great product innovation to tweaking pixels right before launch. You will be expected to utilize your full range of product design, interaction design, and visual design skills, and you will own the experience for a wide area of the product.
- Identify opportunities to improve the commerce seller experience.
- Design flows and experiences that are simple and elegant.
- Work with other designers on the team to make sure the user flows are connected with other commerce experiences and the visuals are consistent with the broader commerce product ecosystem.
- Give and solicit feedback from other designers in order to continually raise our bar for quality.
- Work closely with the engineering team to build the product.
- Work with product marketing managers to update seller education guides and go to market marketing materials
- End to end product design.
- Strong visual design and prototyping skills.
- Comfortable with Figma and designing with existing design systems.
- You should have a solid portfolio and be able to share some samples that demonstrate your interaction and visual design skills for web/desktop products
- Effective at both written and verbal communication
- Bachelor's degree in design, computer science, HCI or a related field required.
Based in Menlo Park, California, this top social media company builds technologies that help people connect. Their mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together.
With a culture of constantly iterating, solving problems and working together to connect people all over the world, it’s important that their workforce reflects the diversity of the people they serve. Hiring people with different backgrounds and points of view helps make better decisions, build better products and create better experiences for everyone.
Working here, you’ll:
• Be part of their mission of community building
• Work on the most visible apps and services in the social media industry
• Work in an Agile environment, in constant iteration and problem-solving mode
• Have a hand in developing products that empower more than 3 billion people around the world to share ideas, offer support and make a difference
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.