- Silicon Valley
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Amy Toler
What you will do in this role:
• Understand what content is working and why across channels. Translate those findings to strategies to activate content with C-Suite audiences.
• Assess which channels work best for long term reader building. Create best practices guides.
• Support and execute paid strategies to reach audiences, such as display and social media. Work with ServiceNow internal Digital Acquisition team to ensure content is ready to be seen.
Metrics and analytics
• Pull and socialize metrics with key stakeholders. Help them understand how content is advancing their goals and suggest improvements.
• Co-host monthly and quarterly analytics call with stakeholders.
To be successful in this role:
• Proficient with Excel and familiar with Adobe Analytics and Google Analytics
• Excellent, proven, communication skills, both written and verbal
• Experience or interest in multi-channel communications
• Self-starter with initiative, attention to detail, strong organizational skills
• Ability to assimilate quickly and work productively in a team environment
• Great relationship building skills
• Agility and speed, able to work in a fast-paced environment
Work matters. It’s where we spend a third of our lives. And the workplace of the future is going to be a great place. We’re dedicated to bringing that to life for people everywhere. That’s why we put people at the heart of everything we do. Join our team and inspire digital transformations by creating new and compelling experiences for Global 500 companies – enabling people around the world to get more done, faster than ever before!
Our client is a global company that builds global products. What makes us great is the collective minds of diverse individuals within our organization. We embrace representation in and from all professional and personal backgrounds and cultures to help propel passion and innovation in all our products.