- Mountain View, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Danielle Bodemann
Empower researchers in health research & innovation to effectively & efficiently create and conduct studies, utilizing the ecosystem of mobile and wearable sensors to help inform the studies, and reaching millions.
- Embrace and advocate for Product Excellence principles: simple design, focused utility, and crafted execution
- Develop visual designs, design templates, interaction flows, high-fidelity mocks, research prototypes, design documentation for cross functional collaboration (engs, legal, content strategist, ..)
- Communicate design vision to team members, cross-functional peers, as well as stakeholders
- Collaborate effectively within a cross-functional product development team to present ideas and designs, partnering with engineering to implement, writers and editors to author and revise content, and researchers to validate design decisions.
- Clearly rationalize and justify design work and advocate for users’ needs
- Deliver the designs for each release by following through on details with the engineering team and driving fit-and-finish polish
- Explore new modes of visual communication that meet the changing needs of our users (both designers/developers and end-users) in ways that are delightful, understandable, and accessible.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Design mobile experience
- Create documentation
- Improve current processes
- Portfolio highlighting 3 or more projects and showing your direct contributions.
- Experience 3 years in product design (interaction & visual design)
- Education Bachelors of Design or HCI
- A passion for, and knowledge of, design systems.
- Outstanding creative background demonstrated through a portfolio that shows creative range, innovative thinking, and experience in delivering delightful experiences to customers.
- Strong, clean visual design aesthetic and appreciation for design craft
- Experience designing across multiple platforms.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, communication, and collaboration skills
- Demonstrated ability to design inclusive products, including accessibility.
- Experience partnering with UX Research to amplify research and design impact
- Figma power user
A giant in the Tech Industry, this company's mission is to organize the world's information and make it universally accessible and useful. This company is committed to continuing to to make diversity, equity, and inclusion part of everything they do—from how they build their products to how they build their workforce. Consistenly named one of Forbes top employers, this company works hard to attract, retain and progress the best Talent.
A career here gives you the opportunity to be part of something bigger:
- Expanding Opportunity - Providing people with information, tools and services to help them build knowledge, fuel curiosity, and unlock opportunity.
- Protecting Users - Keeping billions of people safer online.
- Including all Voices - Building a world where progress, equitable outcomes, diversity, and inclusion can be realities both inside and outside our workplace.
- Responding to Crisis - Helping those affected by crisis through products, people and partners.
- Advancing Sustainability - Unifying practices, partnerships, and products around a single mission — to foster sustainability at scale.
Are you ready to join the journey?
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.