- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Alec Merriman
Description: We’re looking for a Senior Producer, in your role, you will act as a bridge between our developers and our clients, empowering our teams to achieve much more than they could on their own. Beyond planning and managing projects, producers act as advocates, organizers, and teachers for all departments.
- Act as the primary communication bridge between our clients, and our development teams.
- Ensure there is forward progress on the "critical chain" of tasks, assisting developers as necessary, and communicate that progress to both leadership and our clients.
- Teach and mentor other producers. Mentorship is a key part of our culture.
- Track/communicate measurable contributions of teams on projects.
- Make improvements to existing production pipelines.
- Clearly communicate internally with internal teams and externally with clients.
- Maintain the project schedules, and drive the project to completion.
- Triage obstacles and issues within assigned projects.
Skills and Requirements:
- 5+ years in game production or other software industry/environment
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong time management skills
- Highly organized
- Strong mediation and problem solving skills
- A strong desire to enable others to do their best work
- Experience with industry project management tools and processes
- Experience working on at least one shipped commercial project from start to finish