- Chicago or Austin
- Job Terms:
- $60 per hour
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Blake Grannell
- Plan and write content for web and mobile experiences (across all touch points, but primarily user interface microcopy, emails, and in-app notifications).
- Ask great questions to make sure you understand project requirements, business goals, and customer journey.
- Be willing and able to present your work and articulate your approach to teammates, product owners, and other stakeholders and incorporate feedback from all of the above like a pro.
Chance for Extension: extension possible, but plan is to ultimately convert to FTE (will depend on budget & candidates fit with team - to convert, need to be in Austin or Chicago)
Top 3 Must Have Skills:
1 Excellent, highly creative writing and critical-thinking skills.
2 Experience working with content standards, such as style and voice and tone guidelines.
3 At ease managing multiple projects, setting stakeholder expectations, working individually
Nice to Have:
- 4-8 yrs professional writing experience for web or mobile content. Familiarity with Figma, Miro, Jira, Confluence, etc.
Years of Experience: Minimum 3 years professional experience
Degrees or Certifications: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in English, Journalism, Communications, Marketing, Design, Information Science or related field.
Freelancing long-term with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things:
- You're paid weekly
- Subsidized health and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Paid Sick Leave for all US and Canada talent
- Access to Fidelity 401(k)
- Access to FSA Program (pre-tax payment toward bus or train passes, etc.)
- Direct deposit for your paycheck
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Access to free online courses via Aquent