- New York, NY
- Job Terms:
- DOE + Benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Saraya Kohloff
Aquent's Client is looking for a Social Media Manager to support communication and marketing efforts across global social channels. They should have a deep knowledge of all major platforms, understand what goes into making compelling social content, be an expert in platform-specific best practices and have a passion for cultural marketing. As a Social Media Manager for this company, you will help plan, develop, and execute the overall strategy for all global consumer-facing social channels.
- Manage the day-to-day relationship with our social media agency of record, ensuring they receive thoughtful creative feedback during content development that reflects the brand guidelines
- Create and maintain the master social content calendar that is informed by our overall brand editorial calendar to ensure harmony exists between global brand campaign moments and ongoing/evergreen social initiatives
- Support Community Management team to ensure efforts are in line with voice guidelines
- Develop results-oriented quarterly reports (working closely with agency partners), leveraging digital listening and reporting tools (e.g. Brandwatch) to ensure we’re optimizing our investment
- Liaise with relevant internal cross-functional stakeholders for all things social media, including Creative, Production, Communities and wider social team for shared environments
- Work closely with Regional Marketing to maintain consistent brand guidelines, messaging and reporting across local channels
- 5+ years in marketing, with recent role specifically in social media, preferably in-house at a brand or an agency focused on culturally relevant brands
- Experience working with social agency partners to execute plans that are creative, hypothesis-driven and data-driven
- Experience with community management
- Experience with analytics tools such as Sprinklr, Brandwatch and other social media advocacy solutions.
- Bachelors Degree required.
- Ability to plan and execute multiple, complex social programs simultaneously, while managing timelines and XFN communication
- Global experience is a plus, but even without it, the person should have an appreciation and understanding for cultural differences
- Experience as an independent contributor with ability to influence above their level Influencer program management is a plus
- Skilled communicator with excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills, including both professional and casual style of communication
A giant in the Tech Industry, this company's mission is to organize the world's information and make it universally accessible and useful. This company is committed to continuing to to make diversity, equity, and inclusion part of everything they do—from how they build their products to how they build their workforce. Consistenly named one of Forbes top employers, this company works hard to attract, retain and progress the best Talent.
A career here gives you the opportunity to be part of something bigger:
- Expanding Opportunity - Providing people with information, tools and services to help them build knowledge, fuel curiosity, and unlock opportunity.
- Protecting Users - Keeping billions of people safer online.
- Including all Voices - Building a world where progress, equitable outcomes, diversity, and inclusion can be realities both inside and outside our workplace.
- Responding to Crisis - Helping those affected by crisis through products, people and partners.
- Advancing Sustainability - Unifying practices, partnerships, and products around a single mission — to foster sustainability at scale.
Are you ready to join the journey?
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.