- Remote; Virtual; West Coast Preferred
- Job Terms:
- DOE + Benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Kendra Campbell
The Marketing Coordinator will help support the campaign plans and executions for films and series coming from the company. This role will support day-to-day support of campaign business needs, whether it be asset planning, communications with PR, or organizing an on-site experience. This candidate needs to be someone who enjoy being air traffic control and is highly organized.
• Provides support and assistance on all Partnership Marketing initiatives to ensure successful delivery objectives, including assets and related materials, in a timely manner
• Contribute to overall synergy support by identifying appropriate executions with other lines of business, trafficking assets for non-broadcast partners, tracking all efforts and creating final recap decks to share with partners and internal stakeholders
• Assist in maintaining strong relations with synergy partners at all levels to keep abreast of opportunities
• Support team with the development of promotional premium items for events, gifting and stunts, ensuring that all items are on brand and adhere to company quality requirements
• Builds and foster strong relationships with Content Studios and Marketing teams
• Continues to evaluate opportunities and develop new Partnerships campaign ideas
• Coordinates the flow and dissemination of pertinent information and materials across the various marketing disciplines and partners.
• Serve as a key point of contact for creative routings, working closely with Creative Leads, Legal and Business Affairs teams to secure all necessary approvals communicating all feedback to partners in a clear and timely manner
• Contribute to the development and execution of screenings, and other experiential marketing initiatives and stunts
• Support Manager with the creation of presentations to disseminate strategies to business partners
• Managing ongoing document of all campaign plans
• Expert, engaging presentation skills (verbal and written)
• Highly Organized.
• Excellent communication skills and confident presence
• Ability to collaborate, influence and persuade at all levels across an organization
• Flexible and adaptable to changing priorities with the skills to work in a fast-paced environment
• Comfortable working through a matrixed structure to deliver the end solution
• Excellent interpersonal skills to ensure successful interactions, strong working relationships and the ability to interface with varied levels of management, peers and partners across varying teams
• Highly collaborative creative sensibility, with ability to be open minded to feedback and always seeking out the best idea, not just their own idea
• Understanding and open-mindedness to data and analytics helping guide creative choices. Ability to work collaboratively with engineering and product teams to use data to inform decisions.
• Bachelor’s degree. Preferably a degree in Business, Marketing, Advertising, Communications, Cinema/Television or related field.
• Minimum 2 years of professional experience in a related field.
• Bachelor's degree
This legendary company has entertained, informed and inspired people around the globe for over 90 years. Named one of Forbes top companies to work for year over year, this is where dreams really do come true.
Whether you’re looking to create, support business growth and development, work behind-the-scenes on your favorite TV shows or upcoming movies, or anything in-between, this is your opportunity to start the next chapter of your career story and help create the exhilarating experiences this company is known for worldwide.
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.