- Mountain View, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Saraya Kohloff
Aquent's Client is at the heart of this mobile ecosystem, providing the apps, games, and digital content that bring devices to life. The store serves over 2B+ users in 190 markets, and is a critical driver of overall revenue growth. The mission of our Growth Marketing team is to create marketing programs that cultivate valuable relationships with our diverse user base, helping users get the most out of the product in a fun and engaging way.
As a Marketing Manager, you are a storyteller with strong writing and editorial skills. You craft compelling narratives about the product. You help users get the most out of their experience, increasing product affinity and engagement. Along the way, your work helps to shape the voice of the product.
You bring strategic and analytical marketing skills, allowing you to build scalable programs that meet the needs of demanding super-gamers, users turning on their first mobile phones, and everyone in between.
You use data and experimentation to drive growth. You are a “can do” person who enjoys fine-tuning small details, as much as you do thinking about the big picture. You’re motivated to get things done and view obstacles as exciting challenges. You love working collaboratively across different roles to bring great experiences to users.
- Deepen our relationship with users through compelling, scalable and relevant lifecycle and educational content, with a particular focus on our games programs
- Partner with designers, writers, other PMMs, PMs and third-party agencies to deliver great work in a scrappy environment.
- Build strong relationships, partnering closely with merchandising, BD, consumer marketing, product management and analytics teams to deploy targeted, impactful campaigns.
- Partner cross-functionally to assist in the conception of creative solutions for automating content sourcing and delivery and in devising and executing testing strategies to improve engagement.
- Proactively evaluate and present results of your programs, making recommendations for campaign optimization and new areas of focus.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Create briefs for compelling content for notifications, email and landing page surfaces
- Partner with cross-functional stakeholders to identify user / product needs
- Analyze and present insights of projects
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience and 5+ years in growth marketing and/or product marketing, ideally on a consumer product at scale
- Excellent creative, design, and copywriting/editorial skills with an understanding of how to target messaging and visuals to market and channel
- Marketer who focuses on key metrics to develop and analyze campaigns
- Interest in the BeSci behind user decisions, as well as market-specific needs and nuances
- Push marketing (email/notifications) / CRM experience
- Mobile, e-commerce, and/or gaming experience
- Experience partnering closely with product counterparts
- Track record of creative problem solving and bias towards action
- Experience in identifying key pain points in the user journey
A giant in the Tech Industry, this company's mission is to organize the world's information and make it universally accessible and useful. This company is committed to continuing to to make diversity, equity, and inclusion part of everything they do—from how they build their products to how they build their workforce. Consistenly named one of Forbes top employers, this company works hard to attract, retain and progress the best Talent.
A career here gives you the opportunity to be part of something bigger:
- Expanding Opportunity - Providing people with information, tools and services to help them build knowledge, fuel curiosity, and unlock opportunity.
- Protecting Users - Keeping billions of people safer online.
- Including all Voices - Building a world where progress, equitable outcomes, diversity, and inclusion can be realities both inside and outside our workplace.
- Responding to Crisis - Helping those affected by crisis through products, people and partners.
- Advancing Sustainability - Unifying practices, partnerships, and products around a single mission — to foster sustainability at scale.
Are you ready to join the journey?
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.