- Los Angeles, CA (Remote during pandemic)
- Job Terms:
- DOE + Benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Kendra Campbell
Technology Coordinator will support multiple business partners with creating invitations for events, meetings and presentations. This position requires a great deal of attention to detail, time management and strong communication skills. This position will work with PII (Personal Identifiable Information) which requires discretion and careful handling of collected data. This position will report into and work closely with members of the corporate communications team.
• Assist with providing web-based solutions for collecting registration details and managing report data from events catering to the General Entertainment Content group and its partners.
• Manage distribution and follow-up communication of emails for events.
• Generate custom online registration forms
• Import and export guest lists, distribution lists, and administrative reports for event registration.
• Build static splash pages
• Create online surveys
• Provide on-site support at in-person events (event check-in, set-up, assist guests with general event info and other required tasks).
• Occasionally support other tasks related to the job and communication team initiatives.
• Microsoft Excel
• FTP experience (FileZilla, Cyberduck)
• Basic HTML to use on registration sites for TV – work on site and form itself – make modifications, understand hard code change – specific client needs on back end of system.
• Knowledge working with source control systems (Gitlab, SVN)
This legendary company has entertained, informed and inspired people around the globe for over 90 years. Named one of Forbes top companies to work for year over year, this is where dreams really do come true.
Whether you’re looking to create, support business growth and development, work behind-the-scenes on your favorite TV shows or upcoming movies, or anything in-between, this is your opportunity to start the next chapter of your career story and help create the exhilarating experiences this company is known for worldwide.
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.