- Remote; Virtual
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Ryan Lack
Our world class Product Marketers create and tell inspirational stories to people around the world. We develop product messaging and positioning, go-to-market programs, campaigns, events, and sales enablement. We measure our success by our ability to develop creative and innovative marketing strategies and ability to gain C-level, IT, service, and operations buyers’ mindshare. Our Product Marketers are driving the go-to-market for their product teams with unique, differentiated messaging delivered across a range of marketing tactics. Our product marketers rub elbows with leadership, presenting in front of internal stakeholders and customers, collaborating with our product leaders and engineers and training our sales teams. Successful candidates will have a passion for taking the complex and making it simple. This position focuses on go-to-market for the Healthcare & Life Sciences segment.
We're looking for a talented, hardworking, high-integrity product marketer with intelligence, energy, leadership, and initiative to drive awareness for an expanding part of the company.
- Accelerate revenue growth by working with our geography-specific and segment-specific marketing and sales team to deliver Service marketing programs initiatives
- Act as the marketing owner for your customer segment's business, responsible for knowing and partnering to deliver on your pipeline generation and forward revenue targets
- Drive Service Cloud presence at company and industry third party virtual (and perhaps physical) events, including strategy & planning, content & messaging, and measurement & analysis.
- Connect with customers, sales teams, & implementation partners to show them their futures and drive growth in key markets.
- Evangelize the radical success made possible by Customer Service in the cloud within the company and externally.
- Work with product management to distill key functionality and benefits into industry-targeted core product marketing messages that unlock new markets.
- 3-5 years experience in marketing in a B2B high tech or innovative company
- Dynamic, bold personality with ability to successfully drive projects with limited guidance amidst multiple shifting priorities and goals
- Strong analytical abilities to analyze how key business metrics like pipe generation and bookings are impacted by marketing campaigns
- Experience/familiarity with business processes like sales, finance, operations, marketing, and customer support
- Experience with cloud-based enterprise software including CRM, Finance, and homegrown applications
- Proven creative thinker that generates and executes on innovative marketing ideas with limited guidance
- Proven track record in crafting compelling brand and product positioning
- Experience working with direct distribution teams and channel partners
- Hands-on ability to create a range of marketing assets (including viral on-message product demo videos, sharp and succinct slide pitch-decks, and demos)
- Strong skills in communication, writing and ability to work well cross-functionally
- Proven track record in performing well in a fast-paced environment and organizational skills to manage multiple projects with tight deadlines effectively
Our client believes that business is the greatest platform for change — and that together, we can improve the state of the world. With the world’s #1 customer relationship management (CRM) platform, your work will help businesses and communities achieve their most ambitious business plans, solve their biggest challenges, and harness their successes to leave our planet a little better than we found it.
This company hasn’t just earned a reputation as a strong business — it’s also consistently been recognized as an incredible place to work. Are you ready to build a rewarding career and a better future for all?
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.