- Job Terms:
- W2, Hourly - depends on experience
- Start date:
- January 2022
- Posted By:
- Kimberley Strayer
Our client is seeking a Product Specialist to join their Specialty Pharmacy Product Management team. This role serves as a business owner and supports the Copay Assistance Product Director across several key initiatives.
In this position, you will specifically be responsible for managing the day-to-day related activities including but not limited to:
- Logging of copay assistance foundation alerts and ensuring awareness across key cross functional CPA partners
- Managing and coordinating the new program launches
- Managing and coordinating program changes
- Maintaining related copay assistance playbooks and processes and updating as necessary
- Reporting CPA trends including revenue, enrollment and other key performance indicators as necessary
- Managing and leading the copay assistance workgroup bringing visibility to copay assistance trends and opportunities across the organization.
- Lead projects as assigned
You will coordinate activities across key functional areas to deliver new standardized tools, solutions, and programs to maximize financial performance and growth for this client. This includes coordination with all relevant areas including Product line partners, Clinical, Physician Sales, Pharma Account management, Payor Account Management, Operations, Marketing, IT, and Finance.
- Have thorough understanding of the nuances of each of the programs, forecasting the impact and financial risk to the organization
- Develop and lead implementation of coordinated approach to copay assistance communication with patients across all TRCs (ie proactive copay assistance, FAP…)
- Responsible for developing relationships with all foundation and copay assistance programs that support specialty patients and monitoring their status throughout the year including identifying any new sources we can refer patients to
- Reporting monthly or quarterly on status of funding vehicles and patients at risk
- Coordinate and create feedback loop with TRC teams, Ops and Payor Product teams to determine additional program needs and requirements
- Evaluates the service model and optimizes patient experience
- Develops business cases for new programs, including product specifications, funding requirements, and measurement
- Develop and quarterback strategies and internal and external communication plans for market changes and updates
- Will have close partnership with Pharma Account Management, PARCM, Finance, Operations and Product teammates
Benefits for Consultants
Aquent talent are eligible for a generous health-and-wellness package.
Our plan includes: Medical Insurance Aquent offers access to comprehensive In and Out of Network plans, with contributions toward monthly premiums and often with eligibility within two months of starting work. Retirement Savings Plan Aquent offers a 401(k) plan, managed by a leader in the retirement field, with employer match and immediate vesting.
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Sick Time
- Flexible spending accounts
- Professional training
- Discounts and Perks
Desired candidates will bring:
- 5+ years of relevant work experience (product management, marketing, product development, sales or significant cross-functional project based experience or significant cross-functional project based experience)
- Experience with Microsoft Office software.
- Demonstrated analytical, strategic planning, communication and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated initiative, independent thinker, and worker
- Ability to work both independently with moderate guidance and ability to work seamlessly within a larger team
- Ability to work towards specific deliverables within an environment of tight deadlines and significant pressure
- Data analysis and reporting skills; basic financial analysis skills
- Excellent communication skills, including presentations and documentation; including presentations to executive level leadership
- Knowledge of healthcare industry preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in related field Required and equivalent work experience; Master’s degree preferred
Successful candidates will be required to pass a drug test and background check prior to starting.