- Playa Vista, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Amanda Hoffay
The Music Artist Marketing team is looking for a hyper-organized and motivated professional to help us manage help lead our central, always-on promotional program -- an offering that supports ~15 artists with new release promotion each week. This is one of the largest promotional platforms and we are using our platform to support artists. We need someone to join and on day-1 help us manage the accompanying workflow, process, and opps. This role requires hyper-organized, an analytical mindset and comfort with ops and planning.
- Lead and maintain program globally, liasing w/ internal XFN teams to ensure program and campaigns within run smoothly
- Manage weekly support pipelines, selection processes, and inventory
- Develop and socialize internal/external materials to communicate scope of program, program updates/milestone, and partner communications
- Manage tracking of campaigns, artists supported, and other engagement metrics
- Help oversee opps/processes, and identify optimizations to ensure program is operating with maximum efficiency
- Hyper-effective communicator
- Hyper-organized project management skills
- BA/BS degree in relevant field(s) of study
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills
- Superior Microsoft Excel (pivot tables, macros etc.) and Google docs skills
- A passion for music
- Familiarity with streaming software and or experience is a plus.
A giant in the Tech Industry, this company's mission is to organize the world's information and make it universally accessible and useful. This company is committed to continuing to to make diversity, equity, and inclusion part of everything they do—from how they build their products to how they build their workforce. Consistenly named one of Forbes top employers, this company works hard to attract, retain and progress the best Talent.
A career here gives you the opportunity to be part of something bigger:
- Expanding Opportunity - Providing people with information, tools and services to help them build knowledge, fuel curiosity, and unlock opportunity.
- Protecting Users - Keeping billions of people safer online.
- Including all Voices - Building a world where progress, equitable outcomes, diversity, and inclusion can be realities both inside and outside our workplace.
- Responding to Crisis - Helping those affected by crisis through products, people and partners.
- Advancing Sustainability - Unifying practices, partnerships, and products around a single mission — to foster sustainability at scale.
Are you ready to join the journey?
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.