- San Bruno, CA
- Job Terms:
- DOE + Benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Ryan Lack
Here’s your opportunity to help shape the next generation of this social platform. In this role you’ll drive product marketing strategy for the Kids & Family experiences across all devices and platforms. You will lead with consumer insights and drive competitive analysis, positioning, objectives and metrics, and overall marketing approach. You’ll geek out on data and experiments with an insights-led mindset to identify new opportunities. Through close collaboration with the product team coupled with strategic marketing, you will deepen consumer engagement with the platform experience and launch new experiences.
- Drive marketing strategies impacting consumer experiences
- Develop actionable insights to inform product and marketing strategy (e.g. consumer, creator and competitive research)
- Set product marketing strategy to achieve our company business goal (e.g. set goals, define value proposition, establish narrative, etc.).
- Plan and implement go-to-market strategy for product launches (e.g. commercialization plan, awareness and adoption strategies, etc.).
- Use data and insights to understand and align the business on areas of focus, and to identify needs for product/policy improvements and education across the platform
- Define and execute a content marketing roadmap and editorial strategy that communicates the brand value proposition, grows thought leadership in our category (kids media and tech), and drives engagement throughout the overall funnel.
- Establish strong working relationships with collaborators across marketing, programming, policy, PR and product.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experienc
- e. 5 years of experience in product marketing within B2C/B2B.
- Experience in Project management, Data efficiency, and Market research
- Experience working in a multicultural, global environment.
- Product marketing leader, with demonstrated ability to drive measurably successful product launches and campaigns.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously in a fast paced dynamic environment.
- Ability to quickly grasp product features and benefits and translate those into brief accurate, high quality deliverables like use cases, tutorials and marketing materials.
- A great passion for audience and audience experiences, with a demonstrated ability to utilize user research and data to drive actionable insights to inform marketing strategy and improve the consumer experience.
- Excellent communication, analytical and quantitative skills
A giant in the Tech Industry, this company's mission is to organize the world's information and make it universally accessible and useful. This company is committed to continuing to to make diversity, equity, and inclusion part of everything they do—from how they build their products to how they build their workforce. Consistenly named one of Forbes top employers, this company works hard to attract, retain and progress the best Talent.
A career here gives you the opportunity to be part of something bigger:
- Expanding Opportunity - Providing people with information, tools and services to help them build knowledge, fuel curiosity, and unlock opportunity.
- Protecting Users - Keeping billions of people safer online.
- Including all Voices - Building a world where progress, equitable outcomes, diversity, and inclusion can be realities both inside and outside our workplace.
- Responding to Crisis - Helping those affected by crisis through products, people and partners.
- Advancing Sustainability - Unifying practices, partnerships, and products around a single mission — to foster sustainability at scale.
Are you ready to join the journey?
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.