- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Erica Schmidt
This is a remote temp to hire position.
Our healthcare client is seeking a Senior Service Designer to support development of service design capability and to help drive the future of the patient experience.
The Senior Service Designer will be part of an interdisciplinary team to transform customer signals into actionable insights, generate and prototype transformative experiences, and define the path ahead for all things patient financial experience. In this role, you will combine the insights of a researcher and the holistic thinking of an experience architect. You will bring your experience to our human-centered design process and help create a service mentality within our organization.
This is an opportunity to be part of a team that is creating positive impact for our patients and the healthcare community by creating experiences that change people's lives for the better.
In this position you will have the following responsibilities:
- Co-produce deliverables such as qualitative research reports, journey maps, process flows, concepts, service design blueprints, personas and prototypes.
- Support holistic service design activities leveraging a variety of human-centered design methods and frameworks.
- Communicate, promote and demonstrate a human-centered design process.
- Facilitate workshops with cross-functional internal teams.
- Partner with researchers to conduct qualitative research studies and generate actional insights.
- Collaborate with a multidisciplinary team and engage with different stakeholders (internal and external) to create design artifacts that simplify complex ecosystems for large audiences.
- Develop service design best practices and templates
- Required qualifications for this position include:
- Bachelor's Degree in relevant discipline such as service design, UX design, graphic design, design research, psychology or design management.
- 7 years experience working in innovation, human centered design, product development, digital as a direct employee or consultant; General business and design experience.
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
• Master's Degree in relevant discipline such as service design, UX design, graphic design, design research, psychology or design management.
• Experience with underserved or uninsured communities
• Competency in Spanish language