- Energy Corridor, Houston, TX
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Michelle Yelverton
We are seeking a Front End Developer for one of our client's in the Energy Industry. This opportunity is onsite in Houston, TX.
*Candidates who are not located in the Houston, TX area need not apply - candidate MUST sit onsite in Houston office.
The position works with all business units and support groups to provide online solutions and electronic media that enhance the company digital brand image and aligns to brand standards.
- Create highly-complex web page layouts, sophisticated digital images, advanced animated graphics, and page-level programming.
- Produce comprehensive and highly compelling user interfaces for Web navigation and skillful multimedia presentations.
- Responsible for a wide range of tasks pertaining to company online presence including but not limited to: day-to-day management and implementation for company.com; MycompanyStore; MarketNet; other micro sites and landing pages; SharePoint sites; e-cards; promotional banner ads; and monthly newsletters.
- Uses industry insight and technical expertise to present and provide fully-integrated online marketing and communication solutions for internal business units.
- Design, develop and manage HTML e-mail communications that use compelling graphics and layouts without compromising readability using multiple delivery tools such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud Email Studio and Microsoft Outlook.
- Work in the Kentico CMS, Interwoven Teamsite (legacy CMS), and Sharepoint 2016 environments to update and maintain company.com, MarketNet and many other intranet and microsites with the latest web technologies and design/usability principles using feedback and analysis from online survey tools and content owners.
- Development and management of comprehensive digital analytics and reporting including, web (traffic, SEO, etc.) and email. Manage and update email distribution lists.
- Responsible for development and creation of assigned communication projects including, but not limited to: PowerPoint presentations, sales materials and e-newsletters, for both internal and external audiences. Includes content creation, sourcing imagery, creating charts/graphs, data visualization, developing templates and other related tasks.
- Stay current with new technologies and solutions to business problems and opportunities.
- College Degree (Bachelors Level). Bachelors degree in Multimedia, Web, Graphic Design or related disciplines preferred; or equivalent work-related experience. (Portfolio required.)
- 5+ years or experience
- Adobe Creative Suite proficiency.
- Google Analytics and Tag Manager proficiency.
- Microsoft Office and SharePoint proficiency.
- Basic understanding of Java, .NET or other programming language.
- Understanding of SEO principles and concepts like optimizing images for the web, layers, effects, etc.
- Working knowledge of Kentico, OpenText Teamsite; and Atlassian Jira a plus.
Corporate - Energy Industry