- San Diego, CA
- Job Terms:
- Competitive with Benefits!
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Shymala Hoffman
Fortune 500 Sporting Apparel is on the search for a Digital Production Support Specialist for 3 months.
In this role you will:
- Manage collection, sorting, and distribution of assets to multiple servers as needed by
- key stakeholders across DTC and WS
- Add metadata to images, reference shot lists, and spreadsheets, collaborating with
- designers/merch/stylists as needed.
- Support Digital team by building email in AEM
- • Manage collection, sorting, and distribution of assets to multiple servers as needed by key stakeholders across DTC and WS
- • Add metadata to images, reference shot lists, and spreadsheets, collaborating with designers/merch/stylists as needed.
- • Support Digital team by building email in AEM
- Some design experience required
- Will be helping to create digital graphics for emails, banners, landing pages, and small digital design projects
- We have a lot of advertisements for end of year sales = High volume but simple design required.
- Must be skilled with Adobe Creative Suite - Specifically InDesign, Photoshop and Sketch.
Our Client is a global outdoor brand that crafts active lifestyle gear fortified with industry-leading technologies and tested in their own backyard of Portland, Oregon. Their apparel, footwear, and accessories reflect their Pacific Northwest heritage and indomitable spirit.
NO ONE HAS BENEFITS LIKE AQUENT! Working with AQUENT gets you access to some pretty cool things including:
Subsidized (up to 85%!) Health, Vision and Dental Benefits
Access to Fidelity 401(k) with matching!
Weekly Direct Deposit
Resume / Portfolio Review + Interview Prep. You'll be set-up for success!
Free continued learning: https://thegymnasium.com/
Compare our benefits to other agencies, here!
Who is AQUENT? www.youtube.com/watch?v=5z-n8nfytuM