- Cupertino, CA
- Job Terms:
- DOE + Benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Andrew Banister
- Experience creating and effectively managing project plans for large campaigns, outlining all dependencies and man aging all stages of production from ideation to
- Ability to tackle complex problems, proactively anticipate project needs, and seamlessly adapt to change, all while leading teams through a project’s life cycle
- Track record of partnership and collaboration with cross-functional teams
- Ability to prioritize a number of competing tasks
- Ability to meet deadlines and drive results while juggling many priorities within tight timeframes
- Resourceful, creative, and results-oriented while working in a high-energy environment
- Keen eye for detail and familiarity with design concepts and terminology
- Excellent social and oral/written communication skills
- Excellent understanding of the breadth of Apps & Games on an app store
- An understanding of and passion for technology
- 5-8 years of related work experience in digital, UX, or creative production; Agency experience is a plus
The producer sits at the heart of the digital Store, working cross-functionally with design, editorial, and production teams to coordinate and deliver engaging promotions and
campaigns to our customers.
Working closely with digital Store teams to identify and understand their priorities, the producer maps out the execution plan from campaign concept to completion. The
producer creates, articulates, and tracks deliverables, timelines, dependencies, and launch plans, regularly providing updates to global teams and leadership.
This role will coordinate across a wide range of teams (including design, editorial, video, marketing, content programming, operations, and business affairs) to ensure that projects are completed on time and adhere to the highest standards. The producer is able to grasp and communicate complex technical instructions and understand the impact this has on other systems.
Crucial to this role is the ability to think globally. The Digital Store Producer will work with teams in multiple countries, timezones, and dependencies. An ability to set the pace while working on high-pressure projects with extremely tight deadlines — and hold a wide variety of peers to those deadlines — is a must.
This role is for someone who has a proven track record of cross-functional teamwork, exercises the highest levels of professionalism and confidentiality, and operates with
urgency, but without a sense of panic. You should have the ability to hit the ground running and be familiar with the speed at which design and creative agencies work.
Our client, a leader in consumer electronics, is one of the greatest, most innovative, world-changing companies ever created! More like a cluster of start-ups versus a large company, they are single-handedly credited with creating some of the most impactful products of this generation.
Working alongside some of the brightest and most talented people, the work you do here will add up to something big that could not be done anywhere else. There is no doubt that your best work will be brought out achieving some hefty goals at a heroic pace.
One thing we know is that you WILL NOT ever be bored.
WORKING WITH AQUENT: long-term assignments with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things:
- You're paid weekly
- Subsidized health (including term life and LTD) and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k)
- Access to FSA Program
- Direct deposit for your pay check
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
- Access to free online courses via Lynda.com
- Aquent support: your Aquent Resource Manager checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)