- New York, NY
- Job Terms:
- DOE + Benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Teddy Stackman
This role will oversee content briefs for video productions and define the strategic level of support needed. They will manage senior stakeholders reviews for videos which involves presence in content review meetings and ability to maximize utilization across different channels; oversee efficiencies & strategy consistency across different video projects and manage team; will be the regional POC for video workstream.
Starting with an understanding of the user to developing cutting-edge marketing strategies across all channels. Your role will be to work closely with creative, media agencies, local teams and x-functional teams, to develop and launch effective paid & evergreen marketing. This role requires a blend of strategic, creative and strong content strategy skills. You’ll be tasked to support the development of video content for all Devices and Services products, based on global insights that fits the overall strategy. We are looking for a well rounded content marketer, a sharp storyteller and insightful strategic thinker with strong business acumen.
- Lead a team of 2-3 content strategists that run evergreen content for several products
- Oversee key evergreen marketing campaigns end-to-end while working in a dynamic, interdisciplinary and creative environment
- Partner with agencies, internal creatives, and production teams to create video assets & global toolkits, optimized for various channels and drive efficient demand & placement of those assets
- Oversee content briefs that are insights driven to inspire marketing themes, concepts & Go-to-market plans
- Thought partner to channel owners, analytics, media, and creative teams to monitor content performance and integrate learnings, ensuring that brand content is constantly optimized
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or Business or equivalent practical experience
- 10+ years of experience in marketing across disciplines, building global content & localization
- Ability to navigate high stake initiatives and communication and comfortable in an ambiguous, high-pressure and fast-paced environment
- Experience working closely with creative & production partners
- Strong leadership skills and ability to lead and motivate teams across different disciplines and perspectives
- Professional or personal experience with social causes and/or diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts
- Strong problem solving and communication skills with the ability to distill complex analysis to impactful and actionable guidance
A giant in the Tech Industry, this company's mission is to organize the world's information and make it universally accessible and useful. This company is committed to continuing to to make diversity, equity, and inclusion part of everything they do—from how they build their products to how they build their workforce. Consistenly named one of Forbes top employers, this company works hard to attract, retain and progress the best Talent.
A career here gives you the opportunity to be part of something bigger:
- Expanding Opportunity - Providing people with information, tools and services to help them build knowledge, fuel curiosity, and unlock opportunity.
- Protecting Users - Keeping billions of people safer online.
- Including all Voices - Building a world where progress, equitable outcomes, diversity, and inclusion can be realities both inside and outside our workplace.
- Responding to Crisis - Helping those affected by crisis through products, people and partners.
- Advancing Sustainability - Unifying practices, partnerships, and products around a single mission — to foster sustainability at scale.
Are you ready to join the journey?
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.