- Cupertino, CA
- Job Terms:
- DOE + Benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Andrew Banister
• You will set up and manage PR and translator security disclosures in coordination with Global Security through the scheduling and tracking of security briefings for staff and vendors
• You will coordinate with PR in setup of digital accounts to perform secure localization work, providing support escalation where necessary
• You will spearhead any laptop escalation and profiling support with IT for PR translators
• You’ll work with PR, Newsroom producers, and Operations leads to track and manage any necessary travel, accommodations, and on-site meals and craft services
• You’ll manage communication with Operations Managers, PR, and translators to ensure alignment of all teams working in secure spaces in events
• You’ll partner with Newsroom producers and Global Security to ensure adherence to global workflow (tools, process, protocols, etc) where possible
• You will actively communicate and ensure adherence to global security and confidentiality policies
• You’ll be the first and main point of contact in the event of any security/confidentiality breaches
• You’ll also work with local Procurement and Security teams to induct all new vendors and contractors
• You will manage access account management for Sustain work
KEY SKILLS / QUALIFICATIONS
• Relevant experience in an international marketing environment; experience working with a global marketing or advertising agency preferred
• Highly demonstrated project management skills including scope management, resource planning, task tracking, and budget management
• Understanding of project management and workflow tools to ensure efficiency and potential process improvement
• Used to working in a secure environment where confidentiality is a priority. Able to make good judgements when working with vendors to plan confidential projects
• Focus on the details, excellent presentation skills and a methodical mindset
• You build positive relationships with colleagues and business partners
• Ability to think and act quickly, recognizing broader implications of scope changes to an overall plan.
• Enthusiastic, self starter, energetic, quick learner with a can-do mind-set
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
• A minimum of 4+ years of relevant experience in an international marketing environment with responsibilities for multiple regions; experience working with a global marketing or advertising agency preferred.
• Must be a proactive planner, who is forward thinking, well organized, and a gift for minding details
• Thoroughly demonstrated project management skills, including resource planning, task tracking, and logistics management.
• Exceptional communication and presentation skills and able to set expectations across large international teams.
• Thrives in a creative, fast-paced environment and works well under pressure.
• Expert user of spreadsheet tools; previous experience as Operations/Project Manager will serve this role well.
• Bachelor’s degree required. Advanced degree and certifications in applicable fields a plus.
• Willing to work 6 to 7 days/week during peak times
Our client, a leader in consumer electronics, is one of the greatest, most innovative, world-changing companies ever created! More like a cluster of start-ups versus a large company, they are single-handedly credited with creating some of the most impactful products of this generation.
Working alongside some of the brightest and most talented people, the work you do here will add up to something big that could not be done anywhere else. There is no doubt that your best work will be brought out achieving some hefty goals at a heroic pace.
One thing we know is that you WILL NOT ever be bored.
WORKING WITH AQUENT: long-term assignments with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things:
- You're paid weekly
- Subsidized health (including term life and LTD) and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k)
- Access to FSA Program
- Direct deposit for your pay check
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
- Access to free online courses via Lynda.com
- Aquent support: your Aquent Resource Manager checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)