- Job Terms:
- DOE + Benefits
- Start date:
We are looking for a Motion Designer help build these stories that help guide product direction, add depth and meaning to marketing communications.
What will you do?
• UX Motion design in addition to conceptual animation work that utilizes 2D and 3D workflows
• Working in collaboration with a brand team consisting of Video Artists, Designers, Writers, Producers and Motion Designers.
• Simplify complex ideas into easy-to-understand stories/concepts
Required qualifications and experience:
• Strong portfolio of diverse motion work, from UX to 3D animation
• Experience working with software/tech production teams
• Professional working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Premier Pro, After Effects and Photoshop) and Cinema 4D
• Experience using Figma and other design tools to generate and export out assets into your workflow
• Using prototyping tools will be a plus (Protopie) and the creation of static styleframes and storyboards.
You should have:
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Attention to detail, problem solving, creative, and communication skills
• An ability to work quickly, efficiently and to a tight deadline
Our client is a large technology company based in Redmond, Washington with a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. They develop computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services. This company enables digital transformation for the era of an intelligent cloud and an intelligent edge.
Working here, you will be part of a company that values:
- Diversity and inclusion
- Corporate social responsibility
- Trustworthy computing
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.