- Job Terms:
- DOE + Benefits
- Start date:
Aquent is assisting a client in looking for a UX designer to support the Azure infrastruture as a service team, which are core services within the Azure. This team works on solutions on the cloud in the compute, storage and networking space. In this role, you will focus on Azure Virtual Desktop (i.e. Remote Desktop). The service allows IT admins to assign remote resources so people can work remotely. Specifically, you will work on the remote desktop windows app to help align to Windows 11 design principles.
As a designer on our client’s team, you’ll be responsible for delivering design and innovation across one or more facets of the design process, including sketching, prototyping, storyboarding, information architecture, interaction design, and usability. You’ll work in an iterative manner, scoping and prioritizing work across multiple projects. You’ll be an advocate for the user and champion industry-leading, inclusive, and user-centered design practices.
- Drive user experience and design
- Work closely with key stakeholders, development in the team to deliver innovative product experiences that are effortless, intuitive and delight our customers.
- Impact diverse projects that are driven by interdisciplinary teams.
- At least two year’s web or desktop application design experience. (You will need to show us 2-3 web or desktop app design projects.)
- Strong collaboration skills across disciplines to drive change into products.
- Exceptional written & verbal communication and persuasion skill.
- Ability to deﬁne problems & goals, map user ﬂows, prototype interactions, and oversee the building process.
- Ability to translate concepts into user experiences by conceiving, sketching, prototyping and mocking up experiences.
- Thorough knowledge and experience across a range of design approaches, methodologies and lo-ﬁ & high-ﬁ prototyping skills.
Our client is a large technology company based in Redmond, Washington with a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. They develop computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services. This company enables digital transformation for the era of an intelligent cloud and an intelligent edge.
Working here, you will be part of a company that values:
- Diversity and inclusion
- Corporate social responsibility
- Trustworthy computing
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.