- Chicago, Illinois
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
Our client in Chicago is looking for Conceptual Designers (3) 100% Remote
One entry level (2 years), Two (over 3 years of experience)
Your portfolio and resume MUST show you can conceptualize as a Designer.
- Development and execution of creative concepts and style guides.
- Create engaging design concepts for a variety of mediums including print, multi-media videos, website, etc.
- Design mood boards, storyboards, interactive page layouts, site grids and interface demos, animated GIFs, and short videos;
- Ensure that all graphics adhere to client brand guidelines;
- Manipulate and retouch editorial & commercial imagery;
- Provide quality assurance on creative deliverables including responsive websites, email marketing, online advertising, social media initiatives, brochures, posters, booklets, branding materials, environmental graphics, etc.;
- Prepare functionality notes or instructions for assembling and preparing final layouts;
- Maintain and follow through on assigned projects from initial design to final print/launch and meeting all production target dates;
- Create and finalize technically accurate art files for print production and web development; and
- Participate in design presentations to clients and internal project meetings.
- Strong design portfolio that demonstrates your excellent visual/graphic design skills and understanding of design elements (type, imagery, layout composition)
- Skilled in coupling strategic direction with appropriate design execution
- Solid working knowledge of the latest design toolsets, including Mac OS and Adobe Creative Suite, and Sketch
- Proven aptitude for quick creative thinking with acute attention to detail within demanding deadlines
- Comfort and confidence with brainstorming and contributing to the bigger idea
- Passion for design and commitment to the profession of visual communication
Looking for designers who have concepting ability and think outside of the box and pushing envelope on brand guidelines. Will be focusing on website design, creative concepting, direct mail, brochures, HTML emails, social
If interested please send me an updated resume, portfolio (add password if you have one), and hourly/salary rates.