- San Francisco, CA
- Job Terms:
- Competitive with Benefits!
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Shymala Hoffman
A Fortune 500 Apparel Company is on the search for a Public Relations Coordinator
You will work with the Press:
• Support the PR team by ensuring the accuracy of all product information (availability, rollout dates, pricing, etc.).
• Track product placement and credit/information requests.
• Keep up on daily press and industry breaks as well as industry news.
• Manage and edit updated press lists for all print, online, broadcast, social media contacts and outlets.
• Maintain daily seeding lists; editor, talent, and influencer
• Generate new press lists for events and initiatives.
You will support Reporting:
• Track and manage fashion editorial and product placements for the full range of product offerings.
• Monthly Reporting: Editorial Clippings Report/ Editorial Tracking Reports
• Work with Fashion GPS – input collections each season for Dockers
• Create and facilitate launch, campaign, and product recaps
You will work with Sample & Product Management:
• Manage inventory and product ordering process for the Global Marketing Team (US based). Includes PR samples, seeding samples and general stock for both LA Haus and NY showroom locations
• Work closely with senior team members to place seasonal product orders and forecasts once important product stories are identified
• Maintain PR folders with images/look books each season
• Liaise closely with Global Merchants teams to determine proper product range and important products, global distribution, etc.
• Oversee all Send outs/Shipments/ Messengers
• Provide Credit Information to publications
• Help with editor/stylist appointments
You will support Project & Event Management:
• Support and manage projects supporting seasonal product objectives, product launches, including, but not limited to, sample product ordering/distribution, and product seeding
• Support Global Marketing team with coordination and execution of all press events
• Agency management: Collaborate with, and support agencies managing seasonal product objectives and product launches.