- Chantilly / Northern VA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
Looking to work in an energetic group-level front office environment? Looking to support a transformational office focused on cyber? Want to be a part of a high performing front office team? Within this office is the sponsor organization's focal point for system access enablement capabilities. The office develops and manages person-centric analytics and technical operations that advance system access capabilities and encryption capabilities for the sponsor community. This position directly provides support to the group's front office managers to include five senior leaders. The office consists of 130+ staff and contractor personnel based in Chantilly.
This is a customer-facing, full-time team-oriented position with interactions at all levels. Resource will function as part of an administrative support team, having primary responsibilities of managing the front office calendars, coordinating with office-level admin staff, time and attendance keeper, onboarding/offboarding personnel including system access requests, managing conference room reservations, supply ordering processes, and ad hoc activities (e.g. visit requests, government vehicle reservations, travel, etc.). The core hours of the office are between 7:30am and 3:30pm, but can be some flex if needed. Must have clear verbal and written communication skills and demonstrate a positive, can do attitude with office managers, employees and related stakeholders.
The ideal candidate will exhibit high standards, excellent communication skills, and have an ability to take initiative, and prioritize daily tasks. A strong ability to take charge and meet tight deadlines will ensure your success in this multi-faceted role. This is a full time long-term contract role which requires active TS/SCI w/ FS Poly security clearance and other requirements noted below, only candidates who meet these requirements can be considered.
Duties/Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for providing primary support for maintaining the schedules of multiple executive managers (5) and create daily calendar cards for executive managers and remaining leadership team (total 9).
- Prioritize requests, provide real-time updates, and keep management updated.
- Primary timekeeper for the office.
- Responsible for maintaining various email databases, phones, phone cards and other communication devices for all management personnel.
- Responsible for the check-in/check-out process to include the processing of all internal access system requests and granting vault access.
- Handle urgent priorities which are brought to the front office management team or leadership's attention for consideration and decision of how/when to notify managers.
- Responsible for the passing and receiving of a variety of clearances for any of the 130+ personnel within the group, preparing of various access lists throughout the month, the escorting of various types and levels of visitors, dignitaries, and distinguished guests; and the completing and tracking of multiple electronic administrative requests for office personnel.
- Responsible for administering and troubleshooting issues with the various databases personnel (staff and the contractor personnel) use to perform day-to-day tasking's; this includes setting up new or renewing accesses and accounts; run reports when required.
- Responsible for crafting and updating organizational charts and space planning in PowerPoint.
- Responsible for updating administrative Standard Operating Procedures and engage with FO support to design process improvements to gain efficiencies in administrative tasks.
- Schedule and manage use of conference rooms as needed.
- Schedule/book government vehicles for managers.
- Responsible for procurement of everyday office items the customer personnel need in order to do work within the office; and assist with the approval process for the government credit card purchasing for urgent materials/equipment needed by the managers.
- Provide guidance on pertinent changes/updates to the office check-in/check out processes for incoming and outgoing employees, access system requests and directing resources to correct branch chief to gain needed restricted handling access.
- Ensure compliance with sponsor and community regulations and procedures of customer group's mixed 130+ personnel staff and contractor workforce; devise and then maintain necessary hard copy records.
- Responsible for coordinating memos, final clerical review of all outgoing correspondence for customer group and manages the pouching of sensitive material to the field; research when necessary and initiate document/package tracing when requested; produce other documents such as instructions, spreadsheets, presentations and reports; and ensure all required paperwork is done and approvals obtained.
- Responsible to set up the travel arrangement of all managers, along with ensuring the actual processing of the paperwork online is done; maintaining the accounting records of all of the managers for travel within the sponsor travel database, and travel reimbursement database as well as supporting training completions within sponsor internal training system of record.
Skills & Requirements:
- 4+ years administrative support or comparable experience demonstrating increased levels of complexity and responsibility in the areas of problem solving, working independently, maturity, judgment, and initiative.
- HS Diploma or GED Required; Associates or Bachelor’s Degree Preferred.
- Active TS/SCI with FS Polygraph & Current BI Required (Cannot consider candidates with only CI Poly)
- MUST provide proof of COVID vaccination
- Must be able to work in Chantilly, VA office daily
What is exciting about this opportunity?
To join a group who's mission within an Intelligence Community Agency is to protect the institutions, integrity, and preserve the safety of this country.
Freelancing long-term with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things:
- Weekly direct deposit
- Subsidized health and dental benefits
- Paid Sick Leave
- Access to Fidelity 401(k) with company matching
- Access to FSA Program (pre-tax for health & transportation)
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing employment opportunities to minorities, women, veterans, and disabled individuals.
- MUST hold an ACTIVE TS-SCI w/full scope poly CLEARANCE
- MUST have High School Diploma or GED
- MUST have 4+ yrs. previous administrative experience
- MUST provide proof of COVID vaccination