- Cupertino, CA
- Job Terms:
- up to ~$50/hr
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Jennie Brandon
To be successful in this role, you will have experience working with extraordinary brands on digital and content marketing, social, launches and seasonal campaigns in a multi-channel environment. You are a creative thinker with who brings a strategic acumen and keen analytical skills to deliver on key initiatives. You value collaboration and have a passion for elevating the customer experience in the digital and connected age.
• Develop and run execution of marketing campaigns to support Client retail program objectives
• Liaise and work with cross-functional teams to ensure alignment with global and local
strategic initiatives, clear communication, seamless integration and timely execution of campaign deliverables. Cross-functional teams include and are not limited to:
Programming, Production, Product Marketing, Public Relations, Store Operations,
Internal Communications, Training, Merchandising, Finance, Online Store, Store Strategies, Publishing, Procurement, and Marketing Communications.
• Provide partnership in driving strategic change and execution throughout the organization, identifying potential opportunities for growth and improvement.
• Drive tracking, analysis, and insight to produce successful campaigns, inspire evolution, and improve efficiency. Measure effectiveness and make recommendations for campaign optimizations
• Build and maintain strong professional relationships across all channels
• Maintain intimate understanding of the Client brand and service model as well as the key role that products, Retail programs and campaigns play within the retail program's brand
• Meet marketing objectives and provide deliverables within timelines and on budget
• Execute on marketing, branding and positioning recommendations for customer-facing content
• Use appropriate channels across Client and consider communications, digital marketing and PR to amplify and drive success for retail marketing initiatives
• We’re looking for someone who’s dynamic, data-driven and enjoys a high-change environment that is constantly evolving. You have an ability to remain calm under
pressure and tight deadlines. You are exceptionally savvy and have the skills to develop strong relationships across a complex matrix of partners
• 8+ years in online consumer marketing with global brands within a multi-channel environment. Digital Marketing and social media experience required, brand or agency side
• Well organized, proven self-starter; able to initiate, prioritize and drive projects from inception, development to execution and measurement
• Proven track record of handling complex/multi-faceted projects
• Excellent interpersonal skills, able to strike the right balance in all situations, from crossfunctional working groups to executive presentations
• Strong analytical skills, able to identify and act upon opportunities for campaign improvement
• Strategically astute, with a creative approach to solving problems and creating memorable customer experiences
BA/BS in Marketing, Communications, Arts, Business or related field.
Our client, a leader in consumer electronics, is one of the greatest, most innovative, world-changing companies ever created! More like a cluster of start-ups versus a large company, they are single-handedly credited with creating some of the most impactful products of this generation.
Working alongside some of the brightest and most talented people, the work you do here will add up to something big that could not be done anywhere else. There is no doubt that your best work will be brought out achieving some hefty goals at a heroic pace.
One thing we know is that you WILL NOT ever be bored.
WORKING WITH AQUENT: long-term assignments with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things:
- You're paid weekly
- Subsidized health (including term life and LTD) and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k)
- Access to FSA Program
- Direct deposit for your pay check
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
- Access to free online courses via Lynda.com
- Aquent support: your Aquent Resource Manager checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)