- Portland, OR
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Shannah Dibb
We are partnering with a leading apparel brand in Portland, OR for a 4+ month contract role with possibility for extension if it is a good fit! Candidates must have strong Power BI and Marketing Analytic skills!
General Position Summary:
- Partner with team members to capture and document Business Requirements, Business Definitions, Data Definitions, Visual Requirements and develop use cases.
- Apply various analytic methods to discover and interpret information about campaign KPI’s from multiple data sources
- Collect and integrate campaign metrics/KPIs, provide analytics insights and report back to marketing leadership and stakeholders
- Maintain necessary processes, controls and procedures to ensure data accuracy and business functionality
- Prepare weekly/monthly/quarterly reporting for campaigns; facilitates the dissemination and sharing of reports
- Strong understanding of different attribution models and Google and Adobe analytics
- Identify metrics and elements for reports and analytics to be designed around
- Develop benchmarks and KPI’s
- Prepare marketing solution presentations using specified parameters
- Collect and analyze metrics, campaign performance within regions and markets, using specified measures and evaluation.
- Experience with data analysis, analytics platforms and visualization platforms.
- Possess excellent negotiation skills and ability to develop consensus amongst internal and external business partners
- Maintain positive open lines of communication with management, staff and other departments in order to contribute to the smooth flow of information and efficient operation of the organization.
- Perform other related duties to accomplish primary functions.
Specific Job Skills:
- Possess problem solving skills, including troubleshooting and solving problems of an unusual, possibly complex, nature.
- Ability to perform detailed work with a high degree of accuracy.
- Possess the ability to effectively manage competing projects/problems. Requires ability to successfully deal with work and time pressures to accomplish job requirements efficiently and effectively.
- Requires excellent ability to speak to and make presentations to groups of varying sizes. Possess ability to mobilize, provide direction, leadership, and follow-through with various personnel internally and with other departments to achieve a common objective.
- Must be able to make decisions and operate independently with discretion
- Position provides leadership and direction to direct reports and Operations team
- Knowledge of relational databases including data structures and creation of queries
- Possess a working knowledge of modern data processing principles, including Internet and other PC/Mac processes.
- Advanced MS Excel and PowerPoint skills. Power BI and SQL preferred.
- Possess strong organizational and excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Must be physically able to sit for extended periods of time. Must be able to bend, stoop, kneel, and operate computer hardware/software including keyboarding.
- Job requires hours that often exceed 8 hours per day and 40 hours per week especially during peak periods. Evening meetings/weekend work occasionally occurs.
- Job may require domestic and international travel
- Job pressure exists in the balancing of a wide variety of projects with conflicting deadlines, managing personal time and time of subordinates to ensure timely completion of projects.
- Job is normally performed in an office environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing or equivalent experience required
- Ability to think strategically and execute tactically
- Experience with marketing analytics preferred
- Experience integrating complex and disparate datasets preferred
- 8-10 years of increasingly responsible professional and management experience required, preferably in marketing
Our Client is a global outdoor brand that crafts active lifestyle gear fortified with industry-leading technologies and tested in their own backyard of Portland, Oregon. Their apparel, footwear, and accessories reflect their Pacific Northwest heritage and indomitable spirit.
NO ONE HAS BENEFITS LIKE AQUENT! Working with AQUENT gets you access to some pretty cool things including:
Subsidized (up to 85%!) Health, Vision and Dental Benefits
Access to Fidelity 401(k) with matching!
Weekly Direct Deposit
Resume / Portfolio Review + Interview Prep. You'll be set-up for success!
Free continued learning: https://thegymnasium.com/
Compare our benefits to other agencies, here!
Who is AQUENT? www.youtube.com/watch?v=5z-n8nfytuM