- San Francisco; remote
- Job Terms:
- DOE + Benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Danielle Bodemann
Our Gaming client seeks a project manager/producer to manage the creative development for their gaming convention. They will be responsible for managing design, as well as producing the assets needed for the event. They will be working closely with a Creative Program Manager, Experiential Designer, and our cross functional stakeholders to understand the needs and bring them to life.
Role and Responsibilities:
● Staying connected with Creative Program Manager and creative leads in day-to-day
● Manage the day-to-day creative development of our internal team
○ Reviews and meetings
○ Tracking and nudging development
○ Flagging to CPM any issues with meeting stakeholder review dates or delivery dates
● Creative agency management - We may need to work with multiple agencies. Streams of work include event creative production, campaign development, and booth development for larger internal work.
○ Manage agency bidding process, scoping, and agreement
○ Manage creative development and delivery of marketing assets
○ Manage creative development and delivery of event creative
○ Management and QA of physical production
■ Samples of materials/color swatches
■ Timing (workbacks of creative based on different printing lead times)
○ High level tracking of all deliverables
● Manage the development of event experience
○ Work with Brand Experience Creative Director and agency pulled in to manage this piece
○ Manage timeline of this workstream to make sure decisions made are being incorporated into creative development. Also that dependencies of this stream of work across creative development, event team logistics, and campaign development are being met.
● Manage creative development of assets for the TwitchCon Marketing website
● Manage creative production of campaign assets.
- Minimum of 6+ years of Experience producing creative events at a brand, product, and/or at an agency.
- Experience producing creative content with a high-quality, highly designed aesthetic.
- Comfortable developing project scopes, schedules, and budgets across different mediums.
- Highly organized and communicative and capable of pulling in details from multiple stakeholders and teams to manage development.
- Accustomed to navigating the unknown — problem solving without all the details, proactively getting information and figuring things out and moving things forward despite constraints changing.
- Ability to own a budget and work collaboratively with business affairs to determine project risk and escalates issues as needed.
- Positive, eager and flexible attitude.