- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Erica Schmidt
This position is Remote. Candidates must work pacific standard time hours and can only live in these states: CA, OR, Washington, DC, CO, VA, MD, GA
UX Researcher for early stage discovery and usability testing for healthcare company to provide the best experience for members for mobile and website.
• Provide discovery research and user testing of designs for product solutioning
• SME to squads re: end user research data we collect
• Measures quality of experiences we build
1. Conduct usability research both in-lab, online and in the field and provide recommendations for improvement.
2. Serve as a member of a team that acts as a 'repository' of research-based usability knowledge.
3. Work with project business representatives and team members to test business requirements using heuristic/qualitative methods.
1. Ability to combine qualitative feedback with quantitative measures to synthesize into actionable improvements
2. Coordinate, conduct and moderate usability tests and prepare written analysis.
3. Demonstrated expertise in one or more of the following research methods: in-field research, HCI (human-computer interaction), usability testing, participatory design, expert evaluations, or web data analytics
LOOKING FOR MOBILE AND WEBSITE RESEARCH EXPERIENCE
Bachelor's Degree Required