- Job Terms:
- Posted By:
- Erica Schmidt
Our pharma client is looking for a Product Owner to join their Digital team to support the Patients and Caregivers division.
THIS POSITION IS 100% REMOTE
Training and certification as a professional scrum product owner (PSPO) or as a certified scrum product owner (CSPO) is also crucial for the position
- Serve as a voice to project the expectations of customers on new or already existing products
- Highlight product features in a manner clearly understandable to the development team
- Manage and develop product backlog, as well as user stories backlog for implementation
- Conduct backlog grooming meetings with a team of product owners
- Attend sprint planning and demo meetings to give feedback on sprint achievement, as well as to scrum team
- Monitor the progress of product development, as well as plan for product release
- Contact customers and end users to obtain information on expected product features
- Provide reports to update management and stakeholders on product development operations
- Analyze customer opinions and feedback to determine features or components that will add good value to a product
- Participate in agile conferences and study relevant scrum material to update job knowledge/skill
- Constantly exchange ideas with product owners within an organization
- Assess product value stream to identify areas that require improvements
- Measure product performance as well as value delivered to clients in order to make adjustments where necessary
- Develop and implement action plans for building and sustaining demand for a product
- Ensure implemented product features add value to end users and increase company returns.
- Healthcare experience preferred
- Web application and/or salesforce.com experience preferred
- Leadership Skill: Product owners are able to direct and motivate the product development team of an organization
- Analytical Skill: They are able to conduct surveys to determine most appropriate feature to add to a new or existing product
- Interpersonal Skill: They are adept to working with user groups and scrum team to obtain and analyze user stories.
- Bachelor's degree in Software engineering, business management or related disciplines.
- Training and certification as a professional scrum product owner (PSPO) or as a certified scrum product owner (CSPO) is also crucial for the position