- 100% REMOTE (U.S. only)
- Job Terms:
- $120,000-135,000/ yr. + annual bonus
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Vicki Schuch
This is your opportunity to become a thought leader within the Pitney Bowes product marketing team. We’re looking for a smart, energetic marketing executive to guide the positioning and messaging of the next generation of our sending technology solutions.
This role serves as the “voice of the customer” within Pitney Bowes and has overall marketing responsibility for our mail finishing portfolio of solutions which provide leading process optimization and savings to businesses ranging from SMB to Enterprise-level. A large part of this role is to ensure the marketing activities and positioning of this product line aligns to customer and market needs to achieve the financial objectives, strategic direction, and vision of Pitney Bowes.
Day to day responsibilities include leading and influencing high-performing, cross-functional teams including product, marketing, and sales to attract and retain clients to grow a profitable business. As a Product Marketing Manager, you will be focused on working with dedicated product management and sales teams to deliver innovative solutions to solve client and market-based problems. You will be spending a great deal of your time gathering insights from both existing and prospective clients to inform product development requirements and overall product positioning and messaging.
Responsibilities will include:
- Building product messaging that sets new products and features apart from others in the market to give them a unique selling point
- Communicating the vision and value of new products and features to the sales team and develop sales tools that facilitate the selling process
- Planning and leading the launch of new services and products within a cross-functional team environment
- Briefing the press and PR teams about new products
- Obtaining insights into customers’ usage of current products and features, untapped opportunities and buyer personas, through interviews, surveys, focus groups and sales data
- Using market research data to establish product pricing, positioning and messaging
- Researching competitor solutions and conduct competitive analysis to identify overall product positioning in market
- Creating content such as case studies, videos, marketing collateral, website copy and blog posts
- Speaking and presenting about products to both external and internal audiences
- Managing marketing budgets and project timelines to ensure on-time delivery of marketing materials and product launches
Qualifications & Experience:
- 5+ years relevant work experience in Product Marketing
- Experience in B2B marketing preferred, but not required
- Passion for great, easy to use products, and a desire to delight customers.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related field
- Strong passion for market and client insights, including research and VOC
- Solid business acumen, management, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to travel domestically as required
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Provide the opportunity to grow and develop your career
• Offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverse perspectives and ideas
• Deliver challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to the success of a transforming organization
• Offer comprehensive benefits globally (pbprojectliving.com)
Pitney Bowes is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
Pitney Bowes (NYSE:PBI) is a global shipping and mailing company that provides technology, logistics, and financial services to more than 90 percent of the Fortune 500. Small business, retail, enterprise, and government clients around the world rely on Pitney Bowes to remove the complexity of sending mail and parcels.