- Culver City, CA
- Job Terms:
- up to ~$70/hr, DOE
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Jennie Brandon
Our client seeks an experienced Production Manager to oversee the production and project management of creative assets for marketing campaigns across the client's programming slate. In this role, you will partner with the Creative Director in charge of creative development to manage the operational end-to-end process, from timelines and budgeting to asset tracking during production through delivery in support of our marketing, creative and crossfunctional teams. You are the bridge and the glue that keeps the campaign on budget and on time. You'll be a resourceful problem solver who understands the ins and outs of post-production and how it affects the creative process, the budget, timelines and ultimately the overall campaign. In short, this means you are a nimble, entrepreneurial post-production, project management, campaign expert, who thrives in the fast-paced world of digital marketing. Your approach is strategic and analytical when it comes to bridging competing priorities against various partners. You bring experience working on entertainment focused marketing campaign deliverables for various platforms and cross functional stakeholders (Social, Digital, Broadcast, International etc.). You will serve as the go-to partner facilitating alignment between all internal and external partners.
• Lead and manage communications between Creative Advertising internal Cross Functional teams to develop marketing campaign timelines with a clear list of asset needs and target delivery dates. You’ll outline budgets, build contingency plans, forecast special needs/requirements for specific requests and plan out timelines.
• Manage project milestones and work back schedules for deliverables across marketing, social, paid media, International, cross functional partners and creative staff to ensure all campaigns are completed on time, within budget and to spec.
• Partner with Finishing team to outline budget, deliverables and prioritize priorities per project.
• Run day to day project tracking, escalations and troubleshooting of production and post-production issues.
• Lead agency relationships from budget tracking and invoicing to innovative problem solving, daily project management and onboarding.
• Handle campaign finances which include maintaining clear visibility into expenses including big swings in spend, the story behind the “why” and where the budget was spent, vetting approvals with Creative Directors on expenses.
• Raise major campaign issues and questions to senior staff.
This role will be integral to the team bringing client's product to life and will be a leading factor in our success. We work hard and strive to be the best in the industry, this is a great chance to join our growing team! You bring an excellent understanding of creative deliverables and timeline building across media (video, social, paid) building effective campaigns in production and post-production. You should also bring a high proficiency and proven track record of project managing high profile global campaigns and budgets.
• 5+ years of account/project management and post- production experience, preferably at an entertainment brand, advertising or media agency, specifically within Marketing Operations, Account Management, Project Management, Marketing or Line Production to name a few.
• Fluent in post-production process for video, paid media, social, and digital formats while understanding the fundamentals of asset management, servicing and ad trafficking.
• Experience running an accelerated volume of campaign deliverables with large budgets, delivering across a variety of platforms and mediums.
• Passionate and curious about all aspects of entertainment and pop culture.
• Natural born communicator with the ability to connect the dots when others cannot, simplifying complex issues and probing for industry best practices.
• Thrive in a fast-paced and demanding environment, possess a high level of intellectual curiosity, and demonstrate excellent judgment in the face of ambiguity.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Advanced skills in Excel a plus.
• Goal-oriented personality, driven to succeed and always up for a challenge!
Education & Experience:
BS/BA or equivalent work experience
Our client, a leader in consumer electronics, is one of the greatest, most innovative, world-changing companies ever created! More like a cluster of start-ups versus a large company, they are single-handedly credited with creating some of the most impactful products of this generation.
Working alongside some of the brightest and most talented people, the work you do here will add up to something big that could not be done anywhere else. There is no doubt that your best work will be brought out achieving some hefty goals at a heroic pace.
One thing we know is that you WILL NOT ever be bored.
WORKING WITH AQUENT: long-term assignments with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things:
- You're paid weekly
- Subsidized health (including term life and LTD) and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k)
- Access to FSA Program
- Direct deposit for your pay check
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
- Access to free online courses via Lynda.com
- Aquent support: your Aquent Resource Manager checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)