- Cupertino, CA
- Job Terms:
- DOE + Benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Andrew Banister
The Company website is one of the world’s most visited sites, serving millions of people every day, and is a key part of Company’s communication strategy. The Marketing Communications interactive team is an exciting and fast-paced development environment. The platform team has a focus on the systems that power Company’s interactive marketing properties.
The position requires excellent communication skills and experience working directly with creative and technology teams as well as a wide array of business stakeholders. You’ll be involved in requirements gathering, documentation, writing briefs, writing Agile stories, creative reviews, testing and more. The position requires a hands-on, get-the-job-done, attitude. You understand web CMS and project management principles, but even better, you know how to adapt them to the situation at hand. You understand that our internal tools and systems are an extension of Company’s marketing - and need to be at the same level of quality. You’re a fan of process, but only the right amount. You understand and drive issues to conclusion. And you’re a great communicator, even the people you pester like having you on the team.
• Drive technical and creative projects using a variety of methodologies
• Document business processes and requirements
• Write project briefs and develop project schedules
• Ensure timely development of all project deliverables
• Balance project scope, priorities and goals with various stakeholders
• Help drive change management for new tools and systems
• Self-starter, self-motivated, self-directed, self-sufficient
• Experience with Agile and Scrum development methodology
• Working experience with Adobe Experience Manager (AEM)
• Committed to excellence. With an outstanding attention to detail
• Excellent written and verbal communicator, with great interpersonal and presentation skills
• Strong knowledge of end-to-end web technologies
• Solid experience managing requirements in fast paced and changing environments
• Pluses: Enterprise web content management experience, understanding of digital asset management, live event production and real-time content delivery
Requires BA/BS and a minimum of 7-10 years of relevant work experience. Project management experience at a digital agency, in-house marketing communications, or
creative services department is preferred.
Our client, a leader in consumer electronics, is one of the greatest, most innovative, world-changing companies ever created! More like a cluster of start-ups versus a large company, they are single-handedly credited with creating some of the most impactful products of this generation.
Working alongside some of the brightest and most talented people, the work you do here will add up to something big that could not be done anywhere else. There is no doubt that your best work will be brought out achieving some hefty goals at a heroic pace.
One thing we know is that you WILL NOT ever be bored.
WORKING WITH AQUENT: long-term assignments with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things:
- You're paid weekly
- Subsidized health (including term life and LTD) and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k)
- Access to FSA Program
- Direct deposit for your pay check
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
- Access to free online courses via Lynda.com
- Aquent support: your Aquent Resource Manager checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)