- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Debra Powell
This position is remote.
The Senior Strategic/Brand Marketing Manager will support the development of and drive execution for the brand growth strategy. They will play a leading role in evolving and extending the brand to become the one digital brand. This includes leading a cross functional team to evolve the brand narrative and brand identity, enable the organization, support change management. This role will develop global brand narrative, identity, templates and content and work in collaboration with other marketing and product teams (global and regional affiliates) to build foundational brand assets and ensure consistent delivery and stewardship of the brand. This is an individual contributor role with a matrix leadership responsibility.
Bachelor’s Degree required
- 8+ years B2B in strategic brand management
- Experience in brand management in health IT, medical device, MedTech, or Software, SaaS product industry strongly preferred.
- Proficient in Google Suite, and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Experience developing the positioning and messaging for bringing new products and portfolios to market that serve multiple use cases and personas
- Expert at creating visually compelling, engaging presentations that distill complicated concepts into succinct stories.
- Responsible for driving a cross functional team and drive the brand evolution, from the Strategic brand positioning and narrative evolution to the brand identity evolution and asset creation
- Define brand narrative, values, personalities, messaging pillars, suite messaging and suite pillars. Narrative co-creation and validation
- Develop core assets and guidelines, including co-branding strategies and examples. Social and internal enablement. Brand review; Design principles development; design and test brand elements; brand guidance, assets, templates
- Develops and maintain brand guidelines and enable the brand community and brand ambassadors.
- Establish and lead a brand governance model
- Responsible for the development and execution of the global brand strategy, including managing third party vendors or in-house creative teams
- Disseminates the brand vision and portfolio level messaging across all mediums and ensure consistent usage.
- Drives effectiveness and consistency across all marketing channels, by acting as a brand advocate, establishing a brand governance and empowering brand ambassadors.
- Leads the smooth execution of the brand portfolio marketing plan, from messaging hierarchy to content and digital, to deliver on global strategies. Partners with internal and external stakeholders to develop and align brand assets, via cross functional flex teams when relevant.
- Demonstrates thought leadership, best practice sharing, competitive benchmarking and expertise on the evolving landscape
- Proven ability to deliver messaging and content at the portfolio or product level, including presentations, datasheets, white papers, blog posts, web content, etc.
- Self-motivated with a true passion for brand and strategic marketing and marketplace platforms and a strong work ethic. Excellent project management skills.