- Menlo Park, CA
- Job Terms:
- DOE + Benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Danielle Bodemann
Aquent's Client is seeking a highly strategic, quantitative, process and detail-oriented Program Manager to join the team supporting Business Product Marketing. The Business Planning and Operations Program Manager will be supporting a global stakeholder group while also working cross-functionally to solve some of the most complex problems facing the business.
The mission of our Business Planning and Operations group is to maximize business performance by being the objective, trusted partner to the Business Product Marketing team and this role will specifically be supporting the Signals Priority through analytics, strategic planning, cross-functional collaboration and operational excellence.
This role will work closely with the Signals Priority leadership team to define program goals / objectives and ensure progress against core program objectives. Role will also be focused on conducting strategic planning, surfacing key challenges, and partnering closely with cross functional teams to problem solve and remove roadblocks. The successful candidate must be able to roll-up his/her sleeves. He/she will be passionate about their work, detail-oriented, analytical, and have excellent problem-solving abilities. He/she will drive towards simple, scalable solutions to difficult problems, have excellent project-management skills, and be able to communicate complex analytical results in a clear and easy-to-understand way. Prior experience supporting stakeholders and quickly building relationships with cross-functional partners and teammates will be critical to success.
- Independently manage a large scale cross-functional program and be the main point of contact for day to day operations of the program
- Lead the annual planning process for the Program including identification of resourcing needs across MBG org, prioritization of resourcing asks, and buildout of respective investment case
- Ability to navigate ambiguity and leverage structured problem solving to provide potential solutions and define a path forward
- Closely collaborate with cross-functional teams (including Partnerships, Solution Engineering, GBM, PSO, etc.) to execute on core program priorities and progress
- Facilitate weekly and biweekly cross functional meetings to communicate program updates, identify potential blockers, and work with program on resolution
- Communicate with leadership on a regular basis, highlighting progress towards goals, key risks and dependencies
- Build strong working relationships with business partners from diverse functions. This is a highly cross-functional role, so a humble attitude and a high instinct for collaboration are essential
- Identify and structure any necessary work streams by working with business stakeholders, managing communications, overseeing milestones, timelines and leading cross-functional groups to synthesize feedback and deliver on objectives
- Demonstrate ability to quickly ramp up on new subjects, display intellectual curiosity and overall comfort with adapting quickly to new environments
- Improve operational excellence and create efficiency and simplicity by removing obstacles. Enables the organization to achieve results by effectively embodying the 'move fast' value
- 10+ years of work experience involving complex project management as typically seen in, but not restricted to industries like consulting, banking, etc.
- Program Management and Operations experience working independently, managing multiple concurrent projects and driving initiatives in a cross-functional environment
- Demonstrated problem solving experience with experience providing business insights and recommendations from data sets
- Experience presenting business and technical content to peers and general audiences
- Experience leading and influencing stakeholders at all levels of an organization
- Communication experience with story-telling and presentations utilizing tools such as Google Slides
- MBA or graduate degree in an analytical field
- Experience with online advertising a plus
- Experience working and driving influence in a highly cross functional environment
- Experience managing multiple concurrent projects / priorities and drive initiatives in a cross-functional environment