- REMOTE - EST or CST in US
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- ASAP - Pending intv
This is an Individual Contributor, Senior UX Dseigner role.
Lead the the solution of a product area and connect it to a broader product vision.
Balance multiple projects. D
esign and deliver user journeys, user flows, wireframes, and interactive prototypes across multiple devices and touchpoints.
Closely collaborate with Product Management and Development.
Effectively communicate design intent and rationale to design team members, cross-functional partners, and stakeholders.
Clarify success metrics that deliver value to our users and the business.
Lead team design reviews with business and internal design critiques.
Lead and facilitate large workshops with cross-functional teams.
Stay current on trends, theories, methods and processes.
Freelancing long-term with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things:
- You're paid weekly
- Subsidized health and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Paid Sick Leave for all US and Canada talent
- Access to Fidelity 401(k) with company match
- Access to FSA Program (pre-tax payment toward bus or train passes, etc.)
- Direct deposit for your paycheck
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
- Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)
" BA/BS degree in Graphic Design, Interaction Design, Communication Design, Architecture, Human Factors or equivalent.
• Minimum of 3 years as a User Experience Designer or Information Architect.
• Demonstrated expertise in the following : user research, user centered design (UCD), information architecture (IA), content strategy, usability testing, need finding, participatory design, prototyping, wireframing, web analytics (e.g. conversion analysis).
• Demonstrated proficiency in working on multiple platforms. Two or more of the following : Web, , mobile, tablet, ATM or kiosk
• Original thinker. Creative and flexible problem solver with an entrepreneurial spirit.
• Approachable, outgoing team player with strong oral, written, and visual communication skills.
• Fast learner.
Nice to haves:
• MS in UX / Interaction Design / Human-Computer Interaction or related field.
• Ability to create interactive prototypes to elaborate ideas.
• Technical background also considered ideal but not required.
• Knowledge of UI frameworks e.g: Google Material Design, React, Bootstrap.
• Competent visual design / sketching skills.
• Experience in agile development / Lean UX
• Experience working in Financial Services