- Menlo Park, CA
- Job Terms:
- DOE + Benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Danielle Bodemann
Our client seeks a Marketing Project Manager to lead the coordination of our projects. This work will require project management and coordination on all aspects of the strategy, planning, and execution levels, including marketing brief formation, daily scrum meetings, and other requirements essential to ensure on-time delivery of work.
In this role, you’ll be working with teams across the program to coordinate the build of complex projects. You will project manage the marketing brief formation process by partnering with the business owner and cross-functional leads to ensure all marketing brief aspects are completed during strategy/planning phases.
You will be the conduit between planning and our tactical execution leads, ensuring tasks are assigned and updated in the automation tool, run daily scrum check-ins, and ensuring business owners stay informed of project status.
This role requires a process-oriented individual who has experience keeping track of dependencies and schedules that consider team reviews, legal reviews, and inevitable last-minute changes. They are skilled at facilitating meetings, delegating tasks, and maintaining detailed logs of action items and agreements. They will also have the ability to work with cross-functional teams to ensure campaigns and projects launch on time.
You’ll be a great fit, if:
- You’re committed to making a difference in our customer’s lives! Our mission is everything and we want to invest in people who believe in what we’re doing.
- You have 7-10 years of Project Management experience in a fast-paced environment
- You are process orientated, have worked in an Agile/SCRUM environment and have strong documentation, coordination, and project management skills.
- You have evident understanding and practice of agile methods including the use of sprints, backlog and user stories
- You have extensive hands on experience with a project management platform such as: Wrike, Asana, Workfront, Teamwork etc
- You have experience crafting and tracking large, multiple and complex project plans involving many teams and delivering customer-facing features or projects from concept through delivery.
- You are able to pick up new technology quickly and have solid technology fundamentals.
- You have the ability to handle shifting priorities and multiple assignments through to a sufficient resolution.
- You have a track record of establishing and maintaining positive relationships with diverse teams.
- You are a self-starter and enthusiastic with proven creative and critical thinking capabilities.
- You are comfortable with ambiguity: confident enough in your abilities to take the lead in a situation, but also a good team player who knows how to collaborate
- You have an MBA or Bachelors Degree, in marketing, business, mathematics, statistics or computer science with Marketing Project management, Program Management or Marketing operations experience.
Based in Menlo Park, California, this top social media company builds technologies that help people connect. Their mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together.
With a culture of constantly iterating, solving problems and working together to connect people all over the world, it’s important that their workforce reflects the diversity of the people they serve. Hiring people with different backgrounds and points of view helps make better decisions, build better products and create better experiences for everyone.
Working here, you’ll:
- Be part of their mission of community building
- Work on the most visible apps and services in the social media industry
- Work in an Agile environment, in constant iteration and problem-solving mode
- Have a hand in developing products that empower more than 3 billion people around the world to share ideas, offer support and make a difference