- Los Angeles, CA
- Job Terms:
- DOE + Benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Casey Atizado
The Coordinator provides support to the softlines team (apparel, accessories and home) in managing a category of products and a portfolio of licensees in order to meet or exceed predetermined revenue targets and growth objectives. The team is responsible for supporting all properties under classics, media, and new content.
• Coordinate and maintain accuracy of informational library/tools; licensee contact list, product (sku) portfolio, franchise recap (external), franchise plans (internal), etc.
• Participate in call to actions for licensee development against key initiatives; call to action activities include guiding partner to resources for art, sharing security protocols and reviewing development with broader team.
• Serve as the social media lead and point person for cross-category requests (e.g., PR and communications product/marketing requests, licensee lists, recap decks, etc.) and deploying franchise and marketing updates to licensees.
• Assist with the preparation of licensee presentations including deck building, list generation and aggregation for key content share outs.
• Usher PR-driving partners through marketing approvals process; coordinate with key internal stakeholders in marketing, PR and Corporate Brand Management.
• Assist with the preparation/presentation of internal meetings, road shows, and events.
• Create and present 1-2 category opportunity projects; overview of category, market sizing, key players, and recommendation.
• Assist the Category team with day to day business needs including buy board collation and selling updates, samples management as necessary or applicable and business research.
• Manage the input of contract deal points and amendments into internal systems.
• Attend key internal and external meetings and respond to follow ups as requested.
• Self-starter with excellent organizational skills, project management, and follow-through with the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously while responding to deadlines
• Critical thinker, proactive, dependable, resourceful, flexible, detail oriented
• Confident, but able to ask for assistance when uncertain
• Display ability to multi-task, managing a variety of initiatives / issues simultaneously
• Ability to project manage and capable of meeting deadlines and dealing with time constraints
• Excellent organizational skills
• Excellent interpersonal, solid written and verbal communication and presentation skills
• Ability to build relationships, be flexible/adaptable, able to collaborate, influence and persuade
• Possess strong analytical skills
• Resourceful, innovative and responsive to change
• Strong computer skills (Excel, Power Point, Word, Keynote)
• Ability to quickly pick up new software applications (i.e., those related to day to day business management for product approvals, contract management, etc.)
• Previous experience in a closely related field
• BA/BS strongly preferred